Mandarine EAs mods - page 49

wildfandango:
Hello again

I am a systems administrator and programmer, I came to this world of chance ... things which seem incredible to me, will be obvious for you.

The VPS that I have been assembled from scratch by me (for other purposes, not for trading) from VMware hosts to the Windows 2008 server with multiple terminals ...

I say this for your comment that you can not have more than one platform in Windows, in fact if you can and is very easy.

Just change the directory where each platform is installed c: \ Program Files \ MT1, c: \ Program Files \ MT2, c: \ Program Files \ MT3 ... Installation of Metatrader always overwrite the same link, which will have to manually create links to the respective. EXE each directory ... and ready.

With regard to the speed of Metatrader (stand up / sit down hahahaha ), I am absolutely convinced that it NOT will give you problems if you play with several pairs simultánemamente ... the power of computers today is staggering ... the biggest bottleneck is the bandwidth and even then have no problem, because it consumes a MT is very very little.

I lhave on each platform metatrader join EAS 2-4 and about 10-12 peers and the use of processor and bandwidth is usually around 1% or less.

I understand what you explain that the Elite section is aimed at other traders ... I suppose then that the elite advanced section has nothing to offer someone that makes a type of trading like mine? :P

for the moment Mandarine is amazing...

thanks again

Helleo Wildfandango,

What you mentioned about installing multiple instances of MT4 on the same drive is very enlightening. I've been troubled by this for quite some time but now I have the solution.

Thank you again

pooh

Mandarine Martingale EA with martingale feature.

I am trading GBPUSD, GBPCHF, GBPJPY, USDCAD.

H1 timeframe.

Forward trading statement by pairs.

GBPCHF:

USDCAD:

-------------

Mandarine Martingale EA is on this post: it is Mandarine with Martingale.

Visual statement is forward testing/trading results. More about it:

Signal Performance Factor and visual statements: this post with the explanation and on those 2 posts as detailed comments: this post and this one.

Mandarine_Fibpivots_v1 EA https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180088 with defauls settings for H1 timeframe. I changed only the settings for Fibo (true and false).

It is with Fibo = true:

GBPUSD:

EURUSD:

-------------

I am forward testing Mandarine_Fibpivots_v1 EA for H1 timeframe. I changed only the settings for Fibo (true and false).

Signal Performance Factor and visual statements: this post with the explanation and on those 2 posts as detailed comments: this post and this one.

New account was created with Alpari with 15,000 deposit size for GBPCHF and USDCAD (those 2 pairs are profitable for this version), with the settings as MaxDDControl to true with MaxAllowedDD 1,000 (dollars) for every pair (for GBPCHF and USDCAD).

-------------

Mandarine Martingale EA with martingale feature.

I am trading GBPUSD, GBPCHF, GBPJPY, USDCAD.

H1 timeframe.

Forward trading statement by pairs.

GBPCHF:

-------------

Mandarine_Fibpivots_v1 EA https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180088 with defauls settings for H1 timeframe. I changed only the settings for Fibo (true and false).

It is with Fibo = true:

GBPUSD:

-------------

I am forward testing Mandarine_Fibpivots_v1 EA for H1 timeframe. I changed only the settings for Fibo (true and false).

New account was created with Alpari with 15,000 deposit size for GBPCHF and USDCAD (those 2 pairs are profitable for this version), with the settings as MaxDDControl to true with MaxAllowedDD 1,000 (dollars) for every pair (for GBPCHF and USDCAD).

-------------

Hi MrTools,

In the codes of Mandarine Fibpivots v1, for the function of CloseOrder, you used many lines just to determine the lot size to be closed- lotsToClose. Why didn’t you just use a simple OrderLots() ? I guess there might be something there that I failed to understand.

pooh

pooh123:
Hi MrTools,

In the codes of Mandarine Fibpivots v1, for the function of CloseOrder, you used many lines just to determine the lot size to be closed- lotsToClose. Why didn’t you just use a simple OrderLots() ? I guess there might be something there that I failed to understand.

pooh

Hi Pooh,

Great question, first of all want to say this Ea is from an Ea of Mladen's, i prefer to use his templates i have yet to see anything works as reliable, now back to your question from what i am understanding in the code is all those lines are covering all possibilities of different lot sizes during order close, including partial closing, for the most part eliminating order close errors, which is important because you can have varied lot sizes if the lot size is determined by the range.

It is with Fibo = true:

GBPUSD:

-------------