Mandarine EAs mods - page 35

Mandarine_Fibpivots_v1 EA https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180088 with defauls settings for H1 timeframe. I changed only the settings for Fibo (true and false).

It is with Fibo = true:

GBPJPY:

-------------

I am forward testing Mandarine_Fibpivots_v1 EA for H1 timeframe. I changed only the settings for Fibo (true and false).

Visual statement is forward testing/trading results. More about it:

Signal Performance Factor and visual statements: this post with the explanation and on those 2 posts as detailed comments: this post and this one.

Mandarine Martingale EA with martingale feature.

I am trading EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, AUDUSD, USDCAD, NZDUSD, GBPJPY, GBPCHF.

H1 timeframe.

Forward trading statement by pairs.

GBPCHF:

GBPJPY:

GBPUSD:

USDCAD:

USDCHF:

-------------

Mandarine Martingale EA is on this post: it is Mandarine with Martingale.

Signal Performance Factor and visual statements: this post with the explanation and on those 2 posts as detailed comments: this post and this one.

Mandarine_Fibpivots_v1 EA https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180088 with defauls settings for H1 timeframe. I changed only the settings for Fibo (true and false).

It is with Fibo = true:

GBPJPY:

-------------

I am forward testing Mandarine_Fibpivots_v1 EA for H1 timeframe. I changed only the settings for Fibo (true and false).

I am trading EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, AUDUSD, USDCAD, NZDUSD, GBPJPY, GBPCHF.

H1 timeframe.

GBPCHF:

GBPJPY:

GBPUSD:

USDCAD:

USDCHF:

-------------

It is with Fibo = true:

GBPJPY:

-------------

H1 timeframe.

GBPCHF:

GBPJPY:

GBPUSD:

USDCAD:

USDCHF:

-------------

It is with Fibo = true:

GBPJPY:

-------------

H1 timeframe.

GBPCHF:

GBPJPY:

GBPUSD:

USDCAD:

USDCHF:

-------------

Good Morning,

Yesterday I've subscribed to the elite section and I can say that immediately i was gratified by finding thi topic.

I'm very impressed by your hard and continuous work gentlemen. My deep respect for your perseverance.

I want to try the martingale version & when installed i've remark that it demands to activate the "Alow DLL imports" parameter. I head read all posts in this topic but i never found a dll to download. As I'm newbee in the elite section i suppose that i have to look somewhere else for a dll

Can you please advise.

Hi barbaron,

As far as I know - this EA is not using any special dll so no need to search for it as no any dll. MrTools can correct me if I am wrong but as far as I see from inside the code - you do not need any dll do download and instal.

You should have the following settings:

================

Metatrader - Tools - Options:

- enable EA - yes

- disable experts when ... - no

- disable experts when ... - no

- allow live trading - yes

- ask manual confirmation - no

- allow dll imports - yes

- confirm dll - no

- allow external ... yes

Click on EA face on the chart - and the same:

- allow live trading - yes

- ask manual confirmation - no

- allow dll imports - yes

- confirm dll - no

- allow external ... yes

=============

I am using exact this version from this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180089/page11 with exact same default settings. The only I change is that MagicNumber options/settings to be different for different pairs.

For example - I have MagicNumber = 190729 for GBPJPY; MagicNumber = 190739 for GBPCHF and so on (any number but not repeated number).

Before using this EA - please check profitable pairs for Lot size min/max and for max floating drawdown. It will give you the idea about minimum deposit size.