Reply to Fannerweb [Paolo]

Hello Paolo,

Thank you for your message. I don't know how you were able to send a PM to me. When I attempted to send a reply PM to you I was advised I did not have enough posts so PM use is not available. (There is often more fine print than I care to read!)

I made a few attempts and failed. I don't know enough about mq4/C++ to convert it to easylanguage. I asked 3 "experts" on the Tradestation forum but none were willing to help. They did not reply to my messages...only silence!

Perhaps they think I am violating a copyright but I was careful to say I found the mq4 code on a public forum.

Since I may not be able to use Goertzel on Tradestation, I'm experimenting with alternatives. Right now I'm working with "smoothing and detrending with polynomials". My hope is that a series that is smoothed and detrended very well, with little or no lag, may work better with Hilbert than the public version of Hilbert does.

Also, I must disclose that I am self-taught regarding EL coding and the math/trig involved, so everything is a struggle. I wish I had a better teacher!!!!

fannerweb:
Hi 2ii2c, were you able to encode these indicators of cycles ELS? I have an envelope indicator but I cannot extend the last piece ( obviously with approximation on the last data). Have you solve this problem with TS?

Thank you.

Bye

Paolo