SFTMGM.com / Discipline Trader - page 5

Hey Subscribers !

Today (Thursday April 1st 2010) is a last day of the week . We are having easter holiday in front of us. Will be back Tuesday next week !

Have fun , relax , and get ready for another profitable month !!

Regards

Radim

czechdaytrader:
Hey Traders, especially the one subscribed to my Signal - Discipline Trader

Another profitable week is behind us . Hope You have made some profits !

As You know , we are agressive traders . So don't forget to set You trading size to the reasonable level !

We run this strategy on some serious accounts (25k and more) .

So set Your position size accordingly to Your account size .

Anyways , i do expect heavy trading next week. We are concentrating on US afternoon session . It is now the best time for our strategy .

For anyone interested in very LOW RISK kind of investment , we are setting up signal just for You ! . Simple manual TA for US Market opening 2 1/2 Hours a day . Expectancy in average of 6% per month . Risk no more than 2% per position . We run this manuall strategy in our Trading Room ,which is public and free . Only thing is , that trading room is set for Czech traders...so no one speaks any other ,but czech ) ( Exept me of course, and i am the moderator - still my english ain't great )

If You want to see our trading, let me know and i will send some LOGIN info )

We keep our Trading Room open for free till possible. As soon we reach maximum traders , trading room will cost few $$$

Discipline Trader is a agressive signal with strict discipline . Not suitable for all . But believe me. It is and will be profitable. Just expect few dips along the way, as we all know ,trading is mostly about handling the losses .

We are Traders who educate others, We run Managed Accounts as a regulated business , We rent signals.......We make people happy ( If possible

Watch us !!

Great weekend everyone !

Radim

Hi. where i can get the pass/user to see your trade room, please letme know or sendme it to my email techssaver@gmail.com

thanks a lot

Hey Subscribers,

This wek we are going to be carefull .We do have a plenty of macros coming up . Week after Easter is usually pretty busy time !

So watch out !

I am having lot's of requests about position sizing . Will work on that , and will come up with a solution for everyone soon . Please be patient !

Thx

Radim

Which Charts do I put the Rentasignal EA on?

Do I only put the rentasignal EA on the GBPUSD chart? Does it matter what time frame I use? Also the starting and ending trading hours. Sorry for the dumb questions but I am trying to set this up properly. Can you please send me your IB information. I just opened an account with Alpari and want to use you.

Thanks for your response,

Bhushana

bhushana:
Do I only put the rentasignal EA on the GBPUSD chart? Does it matter what time frame I use? Also the starting and ending trading hours. Sorry for the dumb questions but I am trying to set this up properly. Can you please send me your IB information. I just opened an account with Alpari and want to use you.

Thanks for your response,

Bhushana

Hi Bhushana,

Time Frame , Currency pair and trading times do not matter ! Just attach RAS buyer EA to any chart , set it up correctly and let it run (Expert Advisor button ON)

check our web for more info on IB and Managed Accounts - Home Page or Forex - Devises - Currency Trading - Private Banking - FXMGM.COM

Hope everything is going to work as it supposed to

Radim

Hey Subscribers,

Today we got pretty tough day . Lots of losers in the row. Pretty much every signal taken ended up loser. Losing is a part of trading and we will continue to get back on the track . Week after easter is usually weird market time. But no worries. There have to be a loosing perion before the profit...or between the profit at least . We are focusing on the future...projecting profits for the year...not the week . Stay with us !!

Our Monthly expectancy for this strategy stays at cca 9.5 % ROI !!!

If You took our advise on position sizing, than today loss cannot be more than 2.6 % of Your account size !!! Hope You all got it right !!!

There is strong fundament coming up from EU again ! Watch out !

Radim

PS: I am working on some materials regarding money and risk management for our subscribers . As soon i am done with it , You can get it here !

Just for the interest !

This is our strategy backtested in MT4 for the last Year on EUR/USD with out manuall confirmations or changes of course ! Backtest is always different from reality . Just to make the point to the curious ones .

This is just a one pair and one year . With manual confirmations and few changes during the day we are projecting 120% per year for all pairs traded . It is aggressive strategy as You know and expectancy is real !

Testing was done on 10K$ account with fixed 0.1 LOT position size ! So no regular money management used . Only same fixed position - same as RAS DISCIPLINE TRADER !

EA is set to have dynamic SL with larger DD than our RAS signal (20% max) , which is manually confirmen and fixed ! And larger dynamic TP as well . Numbers of profits and looses differ from reality ,since we use less aggressive settings and manual confirmations + adjustments , to keep lower risk for the subscribers .

So simpy said . This is the base of our RAS signal Discipline Trader .

Please understand, that past performance is not indication of the future !

Bars in test 74971

Ticks modelled 10447389

Modelling quality 90.00%

Mismatched charts errors 1

Initial deposit 10000.00

Total net profit 8598.55

Gross profit 16501.53

Gross loss -7902.98

Profit factor 2.09

Expected payoff 56.20

Absolute drawdown 320.39

Maximal drawdown 5725.00 (32.22%)

Relative drawdown 32.22% (5725.00)

Total trades 153

Short positions (won %) 68 (70.59%)

Long positions (won %) 85 (70.59%)

Profit trades (% of total) 108 (70.59%)

Loss trades (% of total) 45 (29.41%)

Largest

profit trade 242.67

loss trade -689.73

Average

profit trade 152.79

loss trade -175.62

Maximum

consecutive wins (profit in money) 7 (1072.09)

consecutive losses (loss in money) 5 (-1256.76)

Maximal

consecutive profit (count of wins) 1072.09 (7)

consecutive loss (count of losses) -1256.76 (5)

Average

consecutive wins 3

consecutive losses 1

Still a bit confused

On the Rentasignal site it says that the account is up from $1000 to over $10,000 in the last 30 days and I am wondering how that is possible with the pips posted on the same site. Can you explain how the account made that much money in the past month? What size are the lots traded and what is the risk percent used to achieve these statistics?

Thanks again for your response,

Bhushana

bhushana:
On the Rentasignal site it says that the account is up from $1000 to over $10,000 in the last 30 days and I am wondering how that is possible with the pips posted on the same site. Can you explain how the account made that much money in the past month? What size are the lots traded and what is the risk percent used to achieve these statistics?

Bhushana

Hi,

This is a rentasignal.com major issue . People who do not have any experience with trading or investing actually think, that profit is made from 1000$ (RAS performance chart) . That is not true . Please go through our statistics in here to better understand the point . You simply cannot make 1000% per month ROI with low risk ,as most of the people think . You need to understand risk !!!

Our RAS signal expect about 9.5 % per month on average . Even that is a big number and signal for that reason is called aggressive .

Transparency is the most important thing in this business . Unfortunatelly it is not as normal as it supposed to be .

Hope I answered You questions alright

Regards

Radim

bhushana:

Bhushana
czechdaytrader:
Hi,

This is a rentasignal.com major issue . People who do not have any experience with trading or investing actually think, that profit is made from 1000$ (RAS performance chart) . That is not true . Please go through our statistics in here to better understand the point . You simply cannot make 1000% per month ROI with low risk ,as most of the people think . You need to understand risk !!!

Our RAS signal expect about 9.5 % per month on average . Even that is a big number and signal for that reason is called aggressive .

Transparency is the most important thing in this business . Unfortunatelly it is not as normal as it supposed to be .

Hope I answered You questions alright

Regards

Radim

Sorry but you both are wrong. Rentasignal does not say from 1 to 2, or from 1000 to 10000.

Rentasignal stats does not consider initial capital.