Flexible Time Charts for MT4 - page 6

Good ea.

But I always used periodconverter script which is already available in mt4 pre-installed. Your ea is a refined form of that script.

But the real question is..

Is there a way to get custom time frames for online data??

after following all the steps in the pdf and installing all the indicators then choosing my options pressing ok nothing appears and nothing in the offline list !

new version of the mt4 and updated to the latest build

so whats wrong

problem

I have suffered a lot of data loss on my machine, so right now I have a mountain of work to do before I can get back to this. There are users who do not have problems and maybe they can lend you some assistance as I will not be checking in regularly in the near future.

Well it was my mistake i tried to make it work while the market was offline,,

but the indicator have a major issue!

the bars can be made just when the tick happens in asian market or something you can get like 30 sec without ticks so no bars and nothing happens it didn't make the bars after 5 seconds any way ,,

so what do you think is this is fixable ?

re problem

If all else fails then read the instructions.

Thus set pad bars to true.

painless:
If all else fails then read the instructions. Thus set pad bars to true.

Now It Works Perfect

Great EA!

Your EA sounds great. I am interested in using Range Bars with an EA I developed. In an earlier page, you indicated that this capability was coming. Has it or did I miss the announcement?

In my EA, I want to enable Chart Shift in the properties and place Text and Symbols on the right side of the screen which I have done in full window mode. When I resize the window smaller, the text disappears under the right margin,. I cannot find a function in MetaTrader to obtain the current window horizontal size to adjust the starting column of the text. If I use the MS function getWindowRect, I need to pass the call the address of a struct which Metatrader does not have. Any suggestions or references to other code that could give me an assist?

Many thanks,

Tzuman

Thanks for what I hope will be a useful software. Ran into that thread on a long ago and far away forum tonight and first thought it'll consistently loose two pips with every trade. But have been consitently wrong about forex for five years now and a lot of people follow that thread.

As to nobody taking interest in your projects please be advised that I have been consistently excised from public life and gainful employment for the last fifty-five years despite certain extremely brilliant attributes and would be inclined take it as an indication that your projects actually posses value, as opposed to the usual stuff, if I were you. And just be grateful you aren't poor like me. Any ideas trading system-wise???

Best, Bruce

Now that I understand it the Extreme Bar EA looks like a great Idea. Maybe THIS is the way to make a killing in forex! B.

Well, am not able to get it to work. There is only one updating offline chart and this has the same timeframe (1hour) as the chart with the expert. The expert is set for 00:00:05 and has been reset a couple of times. (There is something new in there about "Sleep_for" that defaults at 100 and tried that at 0 too.) All necessary files are in MT4 in the right place. Can't figure it out. This is a IBFX 1-Click terminal, which is heavily added onto, with experts and brand name custom indicators. It's a mini demo, penny-a-pip with the tenth-of-a-pip tic chart than must be constantly set to "hide all" or the computer blows up. Fraid may have to try Oanda or something.