SuperTrend, repainting and pain

Does someone know if this particular indicator repaints?

I know SuperTrend.mq4 repaints, I don't know if this "Clean" refers to the fact that it doesn't repaint, or not.

Files:

Testing it now...

Batoobah:
Does someone know if this particular indicator repaints? I know SuperTrend.mq4 repaints, I don't know if this "Clean" refers to the fact that it doesn't repaint, or not.

pleae add a sounb alert

The one from the first post can repaint

This one should not

This one also fixes one asymmetric issue : the original Super trend "prefers" the down trend (rare situations when CCI equals 0, but it can happen) Also, one more issue fixed in this one : in mtf mode when it changes trends coloring should be different. Here is what it was before :
and what it should be
regards

mladen

Thank you

Not only a yes or no but you took the time to make the explanation and post the fixed indicator.

Thank you SO much.

mladen:
The one from the first post can repaint

This one should not

This one also fixes one asymmetric issue : the original Super trend "prefers" the down trend (rare situations when CCI equals 0, but it can happen) Also, one more issue fixed in this one : in mtf mode when it changes trends coloring should be different. Here is what it was before :
and what it should be

regards

mladen

Hi mladen,

can you help me? How can I use this indicator for build 765; compiling with the editor does not work, I only get error messages.

Regards

Raimund

rmndschmidt:
Hi mladen,

can you help me? How can I use this indicator for build 765; compiling with the editor does not work, I only get error messages.

Regards

Raimund

Raimund, this version is working for me on build 765.

Files: