Speaking Trades EA

This is a handy little ea I made that will speak outloud opened,closed,mod,pending, etc. Trades

Read the included install directions PDF

I made this because sometimes I am not near the PC or sleeping its nice to have it speak the balance trade type etc with my loud computer speakers.

Enjoy

Usage:

INPUT tab:

metatraderPath = c:\program files\metatrader

Input all exact symbols exact spaces exact case / explorer bar copy and paste location after browsing to proper folder.

pairs = the pairs it monitors for new closed etc trades. If your broker has a symbol at the end of EURUSD etc you will need to change them all to example EURUSDm,USDJPYm, comma separated.

DOWNLOADS MS TEXT TO SPEECH ENGINES:

Text-to-Speech Voice Download Guide

Hope that helps.

Typical Speaking response v1.1.ex4:

Attention Trade /OPEN/CLOSE/MOD/PENDING The Currency Pair is +symbol+ Lot size "+lot+ Your new account balance is "+DoubleToStr(AccountBalance(), 2)+

This trade was a loss of " + X+ " pips ";

Congratulations! This Trade was a profit of " + X + " pips ";

V1.1 Changes:

Issue Fixed:

Added sleep function between trade changes to give it time to speak. Was causing a crash of say.exe.

Added:

This trade was a loss of " + X+ " pips ";

Congratulations! This Trade was a profit of " + X + " pips ";

Say.exe = Command Line ms text to speech engine

Files:

does not work for me. I tried it, it didn't do anything, yes i read the unstructions. Anyone else getting this to work? and why is this compiled?and why does it run a .exe file and not a .wav? help plz

the exe is a command line speaker for windows - example say.exe the text you want to say here

This has to be ran on pc that has Microsoft text to speech engine installed and not on a vps.

And it will not work if you did not define your correct meta trader path in the inputs tab.

File management is the key here if you do not know how to create the right directory's under metatrader folder, copy files, etc then this is not for you.

Sorry not making a easy installer for this free program for newbies to file management / computers but if someone else like to fell free..

ok then this is my problem, because my laptop doesn't have Text-to-Speech.

I'll try it on my Main Pc later.

thank you for your explenation

wouldnt it be possible to simply play a sound when i.e. a possition is opened? some sound you can pre define.

thats what i am currently looking for.

surfer90:
wouldnt it be possible to simply play a sound when i.e. a possition is opened? some sound you can pre define. thats what i am currently looking for.

Yes you could, there would be a ton of sound files and a drag on system resources, and having someone record 1 Thur how many ever pips you can imagine.

no i think you misunderstood me. I am looking for a possibility to have my mt4 play a sound (like *DING*) when a new position is opened by an EA and closed by an EA. I dont want to hear how many pips it made or something, just a simple sound.

surfer90:
no i think you misunderstood me. I am looking for a possibility to have my mt4 play a sound (like *DING*) when a new position is opened by an EA and closed by an EA. I dont want to hear how many pips it made or something, just a simple sound.

Yes , I could make it do that

that would be very nice,then it wouldn't need the text-to-speech function =)

anything new? or does someone else have an option how to do it?

thanks i.a.