Various - page 60

krelian99:
Me too, me too, with Firefox. Something went wrong. The '&=d' at the end gives a hint that there was a number cut and is missing now. https://www.forex-tsd.com/filedata/fetch?id=1769318&=d

There seems to be an issue with that download - it is reported to the web developers

Smoothed rate of change : ROC MTF nmc.mq4

Files:

Still not working? Why upload files that do not work?

Kuvi:
Still not working? Why upload files that do not work?

Kuvi

All the rest of the links are working

Individual errors can and will happen on any site and any type of sites, but as long as they are not a rule of thumb, there is no reason whatsoever for building up tension about one isolated case

No problem, everything is ok.

Stochastic that can use any price for calculation (nut just close/close and low/high) : Stochastic of any price 2.ex4

This one can use 20 types of prices (including close/close and high/low), 26 types of averages fro price filtering and signal calculation

mrtools:

Nbtrading, added the color changes and alerts when the stoch enters the upper/lower thresholds and exits them.

MrTools,

I cannot download that indicator file, I am getting a blank page when I try it.

chrisstoff:

MrTools,

chrisstoff

That particular file has a download problem for come reasons. As soon as mrttols can, he will re-upload it

chrisstoff:

MrTools,

Chrisstoff, try this version, also not sure if it will help posting the ex4 as well.

mrtools:
Chrisstoff, try this version, also not sure if it will help posting the ex4 as well.

It is working correctly