Pyrapoint - page 2

VT Trader GannGrid Code -- MT4 code conversion needed

Hi all,

I found some interesting same idea from VT Trader platform (cmsfx.com), please take a look at my attachment...

PAMA GannGrid really catch every price trend even when it's ranging, we wait everyone reporting the result...

Files:

Here is a Gann Zigzag to help you on your gann quest.

Files:
gannzigzag.mq4  14 kb

Hi Invincible_Kid

Thanks for sharing could you give more info how you use it to catch every price trend ?

Thanks

Invicible_kid:
Hi all,

I found some interesting same idea from VT Trader platform (cmsfx.com), please take a look at my attachment...

PAMA GannGrid really catch every price trend even when it's ranging, we wait everyone reporting the result...

it's simple,

i use the diagonal line waiting the price bouncing and or breakout the diagonal line. Gann grid is very useful to detect Classic Chart Pattern, especially Triangle pattern.

i plot several triangle traps in the chart for the price forming the triangle. Just take a look my attachment, i grabbed from our local forum, it's been hot topic out there .

Files:
xcqikh.gif  31 kb
9zq62h.gif  28 kb

Invicible_kid:
it's simple,

i use the diagonal line waiting the price bouncing and or breakout the diagonal line. Gann grid is very useful to detect Classic Chart Pattern, especially Triangle pattern.

i plot several triangle traps in the chart for the price forming the triangle. Just take a look my attachment, i grabbed from our local forum, it's been hot topic out there .

can we know link your local forum?

Hello, Can somebody upload the Pyrapoint indicator only for mt4 please

Can't find one anywhere.

Cheers