Reidar EA: MAcrossing - Maringale option. - page 2

Hello

I whant to find a Ma expert to do this ... can anyone help me ... ?

-open a buy or sell when price cross ma with reverse signal option

- to have a option in the menu to chose distance from the MA to take the signal like 5 pip from MA or more ( custom )

-to chose what type of MA .... olso apply to open , close , ...

-custom TP ... SL traling stop

-to close position on the next signal or at a certain distance in pips from\ under MA

- money management

- to open only 1 position at a time no more ... no hedge ...

-martingale function

-and a secondary MA (*this its optional )

- RSI to filter MA signals

maibe i'm asking for too much ... sorry for my poor english

Regards

Reverse EA

Can someone change the code to do exactly the opposite ? ie sell where it is told to buy and buy where it is told to sell ? And perhaps add an alert when trades are triggered? I am a manual trader and quite new to programming, setting and backtesting EA's. I don't really know what i am doing but i came up with a great set for fading this signal. Is it just a matter of going in and changing all the instances of "buy" to "sell" and vice-versa? Thanks in advance for any assistance!!!

--Regards

Files:
image2.jpg  67 kb

biaxident:
Can someone change the code to do exactly the opposite ? ie sell where it is told to buy and buy where it is told to sell ? And perhaps add an alert when trades are triggered? I am a manual trader and quite new to programming, setting and backtesting EA's. I don't really know what i am doing but i came up with a great set for fading this signal. Is it just a matter of going in and changing all the instances of "buy" to "sell" and vice-versa? Thanks in advance for any assistance!!! --Regards

hi biaxident:

what Pair are you trading?

Lots for eacha trade?

If you change BUYs and SELLs, the resust will not be exactly the opposite because you must tu multiply orders numbers x spread and this is negative.

can you send stattements