Dynamic zone indicators ... - page 154

Hello guys,

I have 2 questions 

a)I tried to use

dynamic_zone_-_jurik_volty_nmc.mq4       which is mentioned in the very beginning of this thread but it does not display any lines

What am I doing wrong?

b) Trying to copy my indicators and experts for backup purposes on a USB  device, for some  mq4 files I got the message:

"Are you sure you want to copy this file? Some of its  properties will not be copied".

Is there a virus or something else?

Thanks all the great coders for their very valuable help up to now.

Gpap 

gpap:

Hello guys,

I have 2 questions 

a)I tried to use

dynamic_zone_-_jurik_volty_nmc.mq4       which is mentioned in the very beginning of this thread but it does not display any lines

What am I doing wrong?

b) Trying to copy my indicators and experts for backup purposes on a USB  device, for some  mq4 files I got the message:

"Are you sure you want to copy this file? Some of its  properties will not be copied".

Gpap 

a-it needs dll too in library folder for to work,as all dz and ddz required dll.

b-there is no virus at all in whole forum,they are more secure with security barriers than you,i guess that warning could be as extra windows security reason.

gpap:

Hello guys,

I have 2 questions 

a)I tried to use

What am I doing wrong?

Gpap 

The message about copying has nothing, and I mean nothing at all, with the files you are trying top copy. Check your OS and what is going on with your PC

mladen:
The message about copying has nothing, and I mean nothing at all, with the files you are trying top copy. Check your OS and what is going on with your PC

mladen:

Thank you mladen I am very obliged as  alot of friends here.

Regarding the first problem it was my mistake I had not checked the allow DLL calls option. Regardin the second it remains for some indicators.  I ll try to check the OS as you suggest. Thanks a lot again.

George 

gpap:
These are the file properties - the permissions read/only (-r), write (-w), executable (-x, -s and maybe -t). Maybe someone unchecked one or more permissions, what is equal. Pic is for a folder, but is the same for files

krelian99:
These are the file properties - the permissions read/only (-r), write (-w), executable (-x, -s and maybe -t). Maybe someone unchecked one or more permissions, what is equal. Pic is for a folder, but is the same for files

Tobi :)

Thanks for taking time for explain,i think almost every folder remain working with out any extra permissions,same with files that are kept inside folders by default window system if some one intentionally or mistakenly did not make any changes specifically with some file or folder.

mntiwana:
Tobi :)

Thanks for taking time for explain,i think almost every folder remain working with out any extra permissions,same with files that are kept inside folders by default window system if some one intentionally or mistakenly did not make any changes specifically with some file or folder.
In Windows these permissions have no meaning. Windows has many ways to avoid others and its own security concept. Totally different in Linux, there you really have no chance if you haven't the permission, you won't get it, at least not that I knew.

Hello mntiwana & mladen,

do you have the indicator "Dynamic Zone CCI" according to the picture from post #1533?.

Thank you in advance.

Hello mladen,

I would like to try DZ indicator for very long look back like 30000 bars. Did you try maybe some DZ zone or other indis with such long look backs ?? I believe redrawing and recalculating on every tick is not applicable here due to computational limits, maybe every 1 or 5 min is more applicable. Do you have maybe code example of such indicator ??

Krzysztof