Dynamic zone indicators ... - page 88

kiko12:
mladen, if all arrows set true it works fine. If set independantly true one by one there is a problem presented previously. BR Kiko

Kiko

Try it out now : dynamic_zone_-_pa_ift_of_rsi_smoothed_alerts_lines_arrows_nmc_2_1.mq4

mladen, works fine. Many thanks.

Kiko

kiko12:
mladen, works fine. Many thanks. Kiko

Good

Have a nice weekend

mladen, thanks the same

Hi, could you please make a MTF version with "famous" arrow on first bar option of DZ HA Delta histo please.

BR Kiko

kiko12:
Hi, could you please make a MTF version with "famous" arrow on first bar option of DZ HA Delta histo please. BR Kiko

Hi Kiko, added mtf with the arrow on first bar option.

Many thanks mrtools, great work!

BR Kiko

Added dynamic zone calculation to Mladen's CCI of stochastic & atr 2, this version instead of using overbought/oversold levels, is using the dynamic levels to color the histogram.

Hey everybody, I'm a new member here at the advanced elite section. I am haveing some issues with two of the Dynamic Zone indicators, the DZ OMA, and the DZ Stoch. When loaded on the chart nothing happens. I've looked at my journal, and both indicators have loaded successfully. I have downloaded a couple of other indicators from other threads and they work fine. So I think it must have something to do with the dll file. I hae downloaded the dll 2014 version and installed in my mql4/libraries folder, but I still get nothing in the chart. Any help would be appreciated.

dargane:
Hey everybody, I'm a new member here at the advanced elite section. I am haveing some issues with two of the Dynamic Zone indicators, the DZ OMA, and the DZ Stoch. When loaded on the chart nothing happens. I've looked at my journal, and both indicators have loaded successfully. I have downloaded a couple of other indicators from other threads and they work fine. So I think it must have something to do with the dll file. I hae downloaded the dll 2014 version and installed in my mql4/libraries folder, but I still get nothing in the chart. Any help would be appreciated.

Hi Dargane, I had to install the dll file in the hidden data folder (mql4/libraries folder) as well as the regular mql4/libraries folder and restart the terminal to get it to work.