Requests & Ideas - page 681

mladen:
Use this one instead

Dearest MLADEN

Thanks.

it performing strange,may be due to new build.

regards

baraozemo:

Hi Mladen,

Please,

Could we have a MT5 version of "buy sell volume 2 mtf alert.zip " ?

buy sell volume 2 mtf alert.zip 

Here is the metatrader 5 version of buy sell volume (multi time frame and alerts included already - addition is 4 types of average choice : mt4 version was using only simple moving average)

Files:

mladen:

Here is the metatrader 5 version of buy sell volume (multi time frame and alerts included already - addition is 4 types of average choice : mt4 version was using only simple moving average)

Mladen, million thanks .. ;-)

Hi Mladen,

Past Regression Deviated indicator gives warning. Could the logic of this indicator apply your QWMA Ca indicator? 7-8 QWMA Ca indicator's slope

Thanks. 

Dearest MLADEN

Can you plz manage time for 2 additions in "Step Kwan averages fl's"

as a happy new year gift :) :)

i like too much this tool.

"latest averages (ma methods) at stoch ma method place and latest prices at price for rsi and momentum (shown in picture) in step kwan averages fl version .... this last kwan ver was upgraded by MRTOOLS.

regards

mladen:

G'day Mladen,

Could you please post the MT4 version?

Kind regards and thanks 

tradd:

Hi Mladen,

Past Regression Deviated indicator gives warning. Could the logic of this indicator apply your QWMA Ca indicator? 7-8 QWMA Ca indicator's slope

Thanks. 

I don't get any warnings

What do you mean by "7-8 QWMA Ca indicator's slope"?

Past regression deviated indicator uses 8 linear regression line and plots straight line.  I mean that 8 QVMA indicators slope with straight line.

mladen:

Here is metatrader 4 version of buy sell volume with the choice of averages for smoothing too (it produces the same results as the "on chart" version):

Files:

Mr Mladen,

Here is  my Binary options system made from predominantly your indicators.

Can you help make an arrow out of if or code an EA based on the system

it will eliminate staring at the charts all day.

i use it for 5M trades on 1m charts.

but it works on for 5M,15M,30M and 1HR charts too