Requests & Ideas - page 665

Newton51-2:

Dear mladen /mrtools, would it be possible to update this useful chart/timeframe changer?  It was shared here a couple of weeks ago and I like it,  But when attached, after a while it "disappears", needing a timeframe or symbol change to prompt it to refresh.

TIA

If it is disappearing from the chart it is not due to this indicator. Check what else are you using and check what that other thing is doing to the rest. Also, if you are using two or more instances of symbol changer, make sure that the unique ID of all instances is really unique

mladen:
If it is disappearing from the chart it is not due to this indicator. Check what else are you using and check what that other thing is doing to the rest. Also, if you are using two or more instances of symbol changer, make sure that the unique ID of all instances is really unique
Thanks for this.  I will do that and I'm grateful for your reassurance.  Much appreciated

pati9191:

Hello dear Mladen..

Is it possible to add message box alert to this ?

Thanks in advance.

Try it out

Files:

mladen:

Try it out

Thank you so much Mladen Sir.

Hi mladen,

For the attached Volume adjusted RSI, Could you add input option to set levels and also alerts for level crossing ie when RSI enter and exit the specified levels.  

Regards,
Murali 

Files:

Someone has a cycle indicator?

I think a compination of various settings of shin ne ashi can give something good. This indicators is non repaint and gives good results.
Files:

mladen:

They are different - it is because the first versions were :

• "deforming" values
  • repainting

I explained all that in the post where I posted the new step stochastic. They can not be the same without bringing back all the errors

ok thanks so much Mr.Mladen :)    ...so is it possible to add divergence to "velocity - atr_normalized - floating_levels 1.1" ? or an existing version of it?

Dear Mladen, I tried to PM but I get an error page.

I'd like someone to program my EA. Which programmers do you advise, or will you build my EA?

- I already wrote the EA (2000 lines) but this old EA has bugs and I want to program it from scratch again. So I then wrote the new EA which is now 1100 lines 

- how much does it cost if you can finish this new EA.mq4?

Hi mladen,

Please consider my below request in your free time.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179807/page444 

Regards,
Murali Gadey