Requests & Ideas - page 664

mladen:

Yes, but not in the way that indicator works

That indicator, for example, is showing 5 minute data on monthly chart - which I have tried to explain a couple of times, is not OK (the mildest expression I can use) + it is showing those values at all the wrong bars (the time of the 4 time frame rsi is not synchronized to the chart at all)

ok, please do it in the correct way...

let's see my example with RSI.

I can use 3 or 4 rsi.. but normally use 3.
(timeframe is configurable not fixed.. but see this example)

to operate in 5 minutes , I check 15minutes  and 60min. (3 RSI)
when all the timeframes are aligned this signifate strong move (buy or sell) 
in 5 minutes (visually ) my idea is to see what happing in bigger timeframes (15,60,120,Diary)
but in 5minutes timeframe view.
=>3 RSI aligned (time to enter in buy or sell transaction)

to operate in 2 minutes, I check 5 minutes and 15 minutes  , 30 minutes.   (4 RSI)
=>3 or 4 RSI aligned (time to enter in buy or sell transaction)

(end buy/sell movement in this case..)
end buy/sell (RSI 2min and 5min different from 15mintues)
end buy/sell (RSI 2min and 5min , 15minutes different from 30minutes)
end buy/sell (RSI 5min , 15minutes different from 30minutes)  

best regards

baraozemo:

ok, please do it in the correct way...

let's see my example with RSI.

I can use 3 or 4 rsi.. but normally use 3.
(timeframe is configurable not fixed.. but see this example)

to operate in 5 minutes , I check 15minutes  and 60min. (3 RSI)
when all the timeframes are aligned this signifate strong move (buy or sell) 
in 5 minutes (visually ) my idea is to see what happing in bigger timeframes (15,60,120,Diary)
but in 5minutes timeframe view.
=>3 RSI aligned (time to enter in buy or sell transaction)

to operate in 2 minutes, I check 5 minutes and 15 minutes  , 30 minutes.   (4 RSI)
=>3 or 4 RSI aligned (time to enter in buy or sell transaction)

(end buy/sell movement in this case..)
end buy/sell (RSI 2min and 5min different from 15mintues)
end buy/sell (RSI 2min and 5min , 15minutes different from 30minutes)
end buy/sell (RSI 5min , 15minutes different from 30minutes)  

best regards

All is OK what you say

But that indicator is not checking at all the time of the bar of the current chart and then it is (just an example) :

• if you chose 1 month time frame and you are working on 1 minute chart
    • it is showing the current month rsi state of the first bar
    • it is showing the previous month state on second bar, which is, on your chart, one minute ago, not one month ago

That indicator is mixing up all as if all is OK and in fact, the way it works, nothing is - that is when the "time" component of the data is completely ignored or forgotten

hi everyone ... if anyone here can help me? please modifications to these indicators, so that changes color magenta line when it crossed the color line skyblue ... example: when the cross rises, the color magenta line turns green, and when it crosses down turn red .. thanks for your help. sorry for my english :)

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

I have an request regarding half trend indicators,since long no update and or upgradation within half trend indicator.as i aware of,i guess the last ver was "HalfTrend 2" with alerts arrows mtf...... when a lot changes and addon/s (filters-adaptions-prices-averages and so on) take place laterly ....... can some thing be added to it ?

and if any of your newest idea can be exercised and experiment,rather than previous simple low/high calculation formula.

(low+low+close/3 , high+high+close/3) or (low+close/2 , high+close/2) or (low+close+close/3 , high+close+close/3)

i am just guessing,not aware of any thing regarding coding matters,only i want stay closer to trend.

regards

ATTENTION: Video should be reuploaded

Dear Mladen,

Please have you updated halftend since Mr Mntiwana requested would love to see the indi take on new life.

you know how you do this 

artsfx:
hi everyone ... if anyone here can help me? please modifications to these indicators, so that changes color magenta line when it crossed the color line skyblue ... example: when the cross rises, the color magenta line turns green, and when it crosses down turn red .. thanks for your help. sorry for my english :)
Please use the newer versions of step stochastic

Hello again,

I recently made a request https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179807/page422 about altering an existing TMA centered indicator. I managed to alter it myself but I am still having a few problems. The logic I am trying to implement is pretty simple (changed slightly from my original post): If two consecutive breaches of the upper band occur while the most recent breach is equal to or lower than the price of the previous breach a 'Sell" signal is generated. If two consecutive breaches (the teal dots in the picture) of the lower band occur while the most recent breach is equal to or higher than the price of the previous breach a 'Buy' signal is generated. I have attached a picture to show that the yellow arrows are generated correctly, however the most recent arrow is not and I am not sure why it is occurring. It will quickly correct itself and disappear but I am not sure why it is being drawn in the first place. I am not particularly good at programming, I know just enough to make a mess of things. I am hoping someone is able to help me correct this problem. I attached the indicator which is just an edited version of the TMA + CG mladen indicator. Specifically, lines 161-187 are where I made the most significant changes. My ultimate goal is to have an audible alert when the arrow is drawn on the most recent breach but I haven't tried to tackle that yet. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Files:

Dear mladen /mrtools, would it be possible to update this useful chart/timeframe changer?  It was shared here a couple of weeks ago and I like it,  But when attached, after a while it "disappears", needing a timeframe or symbol change to prompt it to refresh.

TIA

Is there any  MTF Dashboard for Heiken Ashi candles for multopairs? I have not found anywhere in the forum. Can some one help me?

With Regards

tkrkmksk 

mladen:
Please use the newer versions of step stochastic
hi Mr.Mladen, thank you for instructions, please be corrected if I'm wrong but I think this is very different
Files:

artsfx:
hi Mr.Mladen, thank you for instructions, please be corrected if I'm wrong but I think this is very different

They are different - it is because the first versions were :

• "deforming" values
  • repainting

I explained all that in the post where I posted the new step stochastic. They can not be the same without bringing back all the errors