Requests & Ideas - page 662

Dear Mr. mladen,

do you think its possible, that you can do this request?

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174980/page61

Have a great day...

Thank you

Kind regards

Nicoleeeee :-) 

mladen:

I am afraid I do not understand. What does the bollinger band have to do with that indicator?

PS: I believe that when the chart is properly set for that indicator (to show bars), there is no need for any change in that indicator

I try to re-download this file, but why the page is doesn't exist?

Please help.

SimpleBars mtf & alerts & arrows nmc histo.mq4

pati9191:

I try to re-download this file, but why the page is doesn't exist?

Please help.

SimpleBars mtf & alerts & arrows nmc histo.mq4

Hello,

Anyone can please post normal MTF CCI indicator made by Mladen? 

I had bookmarks but old URL bookmarks are obsolete now and I cannot find them any longer.... Also, search doesn't work here.  :-(

Thanks, 

mntiwana:
Thank you Mntiwana Sir.

baraozemo:

Nicole,

The goal of this indicator is to Start entries in the best moment, because you check the "force" of the RSI in different time frames...

very accurated entries. 

the indicator is simple but powerfull , because you don't need to have 4 windows opened in different time frames to see the rsi ,

use only one 

Thank you, now i got it... 

NicoleDeinhard:
Could you please explain the advantage of this indicator and how to use?
thank you very much! 

Nicole,

The goal of this indicator is to Start entries in the best moment, because you check the "force" of the RSI in different time frames...

very accurated entries. 

the indicator is simple but powerfull , because you don't need to have 4 windows opened in different time frames to see the rsi ,

use only one that show arrows as entries (buy  / sell) , very easy to use and good

baraozemo:

Mladen,

this component is small but very powerfull...

4Period_RSI_Arrows

could you convert it to mt5 ?

mladen mt5 version of the indicator is possible? tks

baraozemo:
mladen mt5 version of the indicator is possible? tks

Yes, but not in the way that indicator works

That indicator, for example, is showing 5 minute data on monthly chart - which I have tried to explain a couple of times, is not OK (the mildest expression I can use) + it is showing those values at all the wrong bars (the time of the 4 time frame rsi is not synchronized to the chart at all)

mntiwana:

dear mr mntiwana do you have this indictor  traders_dynamic_indexx_-_zl (compiled ver) coz i try mq4 version is not work i latest mt4