Requests & Ideas - page 607

seeker178:
Dear Mladen ! Hi! In my hands came across a very interesting expert Advisor! The file attached below! Can you see and test on a demo account and his genius to improve and add something interesting? Thank you so much in advance!

PS This EA is made for one month me 40% of net profit. I would be very grateful if you don't upgrade and some work on its behalf.
Unfortunately it is decompiled code.

Hi Mladen
Is it possible add the usual 7 types of filter to this indicator?
Thanks in advance
Files:

Hello Mladen , im going through The latest news in elite and advanced elite section just to se if i missed something to try, and found the volatility quality index that ive tried many times before but it was written that it was an indicator that didnt zero itself out , that it had to go to itself zero point ( usually open price ) to change its colours from up/down trend .

And through my endless tests of band/envelopes/channel indicator when i want to create a qucik monster it could not be done because of its nature to go to open price before it changed or gave alerts , therefore the trades usually ended up when a new bar was formed.

So if you made it thorugh all of this reading , can the volatility quality index be made into a onchart channel / envelope indicator ?
Added the latest indicator i hope.

/ Timmy Hanke

bayuveneo:
Hi Mladen
Is it possible add the usual 7 types of filter to this indicator?
Thanks in advance

bayuveneo

That indicator can have only 3 filters (price, value and both) because of the way it is calculated. 7 filters can have an indicator that has on more value (like signal line). Is 3 filters OK?

mladen:

bayuveneo

That indicator can have only 3 filters (price, value and both) because of the way it is calculated. 7 filters can have an indicator that has on more value (like signal line). Is 3 filters OK?

OK..can you make it Mladen

bayuveneo:

OK..can you make it Mladen

bayuveneo

Here you go :)

Files:

Dearest MLADEN

Can you plz manage time to look in the code,why this EA kind multi meter/dashboard freezing mt4 terminal and it do not delete its on chart objects when removed .... and if it possible to squeeze/shrink its height (up/down wise) for to fit it in available space at chart,it is not visible fully,too lengthy,an option for squeezing in percentage or any else way.

these are 2,one is indicator and the other is EA,both needs squeezing factor when indicator is working nice but EA freezing terminal and not deleting objects after removing..... both having few warnings too.

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

Can you plz manage time to look in the code,why this EA kind multi meter/dashboard freezing mt4 terminal and it do not delete its on chart objects when removed .... and if it possible to squeeze/shrink its height (up/down wise) for to fit it in available space at chart,it is not visible fully,too lengthy,an option for squeezing in percentage or any else way.

these are 2,one is indicator and the other is EA,both needs squeezing factor when indicator is working nice but EA freezing terminal and not deleting objects after removing..... both having few warnings too.

regards

Try out this version (for checking the freezing)

Files:

mladen:

Try out this version (for checking the freezing)

Dearest MLADEN

Thanks,working well :) ... only not updating price.when few times playing with settings.

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

Thanks,working well :) ... only not updating price.when few times playing with settings.

regards

You might have a 1/4 second of delay (the ea is not working on ticks, but on time, if the Latency is set to 250 than the possible delay is 0.25 seconds). So, depending on the Latency settings, you can get a price display delays