Requests & Ideas - page 553

oguz:

Vouuw!!

Very fast process and response!

It's excellent working. You are awesome coder mladen! :)

Thank you very very much :-)

PS: If Without shame can you update others please? :(

and here is VQ version with shame,just apply smooth factor and filter to price to 5 for to reduce shame.

regards

mntiwana:

and here is VQ version with shame,just apply smooth factor and filter to price to 5 for to reduce shame.

regards

Next thing (after all major issues are solved - and today one of the major issues was finally solved) I am going to ask is the "thanks" feature

Thanks mntiwana :)

oguz:

Vouuw!!

Very fast process and response!

It's excellent working. You are awesome coder mladen! :)

Thank you very very much :-)

PS: If Without shame can you update others please? :(

here is XO version with out shame

mladen:

Next thing (after all major issues are solved - and today one of the major issues was finally solved) I am going to ask is the "thanks" feature

Dearest MLADEN

Kind man,all thanks goes to your credit, and a bit to developers too, if they really solved and finalized some thing but i am afraid for any future update/migration.

so now we can posts tools with out shame (zip)

bundle of thanks

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

Kind man,all thanks goes to your credit, and a bit to developers too, if they really solved and finalized some thing but i am afraid for any future update/migration.

so now we can posts tools with out shame (zip)

bundle of thanks

regards

There will be no "upgrades" in the future :)

This is going to be the basis and features are going to be added (just added). I ope that it will be as soon as possible when the "today's posts" and the search feature start to work correctly and then the "brushing" and cleaning should start, but then it will be much easier to work as any regular forum

mntiwana:

regards

Dear @mntiwana,

Thanks for always helping me in times of urgent need.

I do not know how to thank for your help...

mladen:

Dear @mladen,

It will be great if the inbox problem is fixed.

mntiwana:

regards

Dear @mntiwana,

Can you update these indicators if you do not mind too please?

mladen:

There will be no "upgrades" in the future :)

This is going to be the basis and features are going to be added (just added). I ope that it will be as soon as possible when the "today's posts" and the search feature start to work correctly and then the "brushing" and cleaning should start, but then it will be much easier to work as any regular forum

Dearest MLADEN

so today so many good news ..... thanks ...... till developers only using soft cotton and air cleaning for brushing and cleaning purpose,is ok,but they often came with hammering hilti and drills , still no smiley icon here...... we are patient and optimistic as always.

regards

oguz:

Dear @mntiwana,

Can you update these indicators if you do not mind too please?

oguz

here are nmc versions,try to collect latest ones,latest/updated version covers all old indicators usages.

Files: