Requests & Ideas - page 531

PascalD:
What is the original name of that EA?

I dont know. I didn't change it's name

Removed-deleted.

mladen:

oguz

That EA does not use different time frame at all (it is not designed to user other time frames)

Ok. Thank you very much ...

oguz:
I dont know. I didn't change it's name

OK. Thanks

Dear mladen

Is there an improved (code clenaer, optimized etc.) alternative instead of attached scalping indicator? (Cause it's .ex4 file and i'm not open it)

I want this because i need an updated and optimized scalping indicator if you know. ?

oguz:
Dear mladen

Is there an improved (code clenaer, optimized etc.) alternative instead of attached scalping indicator? (Cause it's .ex4 file and i'm not open it)

I want this because i need an updated and optimized scalping indicator if you know. ?

That looks like solar wind

nbtrading:
That looks like solar wind

Thank you for information. But is solar wind indicator repaints badly?

By the way ehlers fisher transform does not repaint

oguz:

Thank you for information. But is solar wind indicator repaints badly?

By the way ehlers fisher transform does not repaint

It looks more like inverse Fisher transform.

Here is a comparison to ift of stochastic (used this one for comparison ) : ift_sochastic_mtf_amp_alerts.mq4

Files:

mladen:

It looks more like inverse Fisher transform.

Here is a comparison to ift of stochastic (used this one for comparison ) : ift_sochastic_mtf_amp_alerts.mq4

Dear mladen,

Thank you for your brillant ideas and suggestions

Hello members of forex tsd !

I have been obsessed of creating Expert advisors since i found this website https://fxdreema.com/builder/ . Im not trying to sell anything at all since the website is free to use .

I made over 300 expert advisors using different conditions and when i didnt have the energy i found something that seems to work ( my last attempt of the day )

Can you guys please try to backtest this Expert advisor that i made that preforms good in backtesting , the only combination that i found that worked wonders .

Im trying to improve it for now, so it can preform better without spamming out orders .

Give it a try and write the results you get .

I used Eur/usd for this test that you can see on the picture , with a start investment of 500 €

And tried it through 2015/01/01 - 2016/01/01 with current spread of my Xm broker which was 18 .

backtest only ,NEVER TRY IT ON A REAL ACCOUNT !!!!!

Files: