Requests & Ideas - page 492

talaate:

Thanks your post

I really don't quite understand what you are trying to refer to !!!, but I think there is something need to be fix and we all must wait for Mrtools or perhaps mladen to fix the problem.

Mladen and Mrtools are doing extremely good works just for helping us and it is normal to find misprint, missed thing or any other error, however, their helping are very thankful, they are really great people

yes,you interpret exact what i was to means,.......the other point i tried to give in your notice,just as kidding and funny,one post above your post there is cat too,so two cats at one place looks pretty,nothing more.be easy plz,thanks.

regards

mrtools:
Nurlan, which line crossings did you have in mind?

In short - on crossing green and red lines - pls

mntiwana:

yes,you interpret exact what i was to means,.......the other point i tried to give in your notice,just as kidding and funny,one post above your post there is cat too,so two cats at one place looks pretty,nothing more.be easy plz,thanks.

regards

Dear brother mntiwana

Sometimes, our writing and comments may be misunderstanding since we are human, I, therefore, prefer to not put any kind of framework around any of the subscribers posts. From my point of view, this may lead to misunderstanding. It is really good to solve the misunderstanding as you did, but for your information I taking all for easy,

my regards

nevar:
Mladen, Is it possible to replace the prediction of raw data with Jurik moving average in nearest neigbour indicator ?It can have prediction power.Thanks.

Mladen

Is this possible to code?

nevar:

Mladen

Is this possible to code?

nevar

I think yes, but will get back when I check all

adx_smoothedjehl_rosh_amp_alerts.mq4 Hello Mladen,

I was hoping that you could modify this indicator where it shows the level of smoothed DMI in multiple time frames when it goes over a certain level(20 by default). I was hoping to have it visually where a block or something turns one color for +DMI and another color for -DMI when it goes over 20 and the DMI is above the other DMI. I would like the indicator to have an alert when all 3 timeframes weekly, daily, and 30 minute go above 20 and the other DMI. This condition gives you a high possibility that the trend will continue in that direction on the lower timeframe. Thanks for your consideration. The indicator is a smoothed version that works very well.

talaate:
Dear Mladen

Dear Mrtools

There are something need to be fixed in this indicator ptl 2.04 alerts.mq4, as shown in fig. 1 when I change the arrow code to 233 and 234 I got this strange behavior so when I check the codes I found at lines 84 and 85 the following:

#84 SetIndexBuffer(4,arrod); SetIndexStyle(4,type3); SetIndexArrow(4,ArrowCodeUp);

#85 SetIndexBuffer(5,arrou); SetIndexStyle(5,type3); SetIndexArrow(5,ArrowCodeUp);

so. I change line 84 to:

SetIndexBuffer(4,arrod); SetIndexStyle(4,type3); SetIndexArrow(4,ArrowCodeDn) as I can see from buffer color of line 10 and I got normal behavior as shown in Fig. 2.

However, when I changed the time frame to M30, I got again strange behavior as shown in Fig. 3

Please, would you fix it.

Talaat E, it should be fixed in this version.

ptl_2.05_alerts.mq4

Files:

mrtools:

Talaat E, it should be fixed in this version.

ptl_2.05_alerts.mq4

Yes Mrtools

you are great

It has been fixed

Thanks

Please Mrtools when you have time after weekend please update the attached indicator with Price options and MA averages

Thanks & Nice Weekend

3 MA Cross with alert mtf 3.02.mq4

talaate:

Yes Mrtools

you are great

It has been fixed

Thanks

Please Mrtools when you have time after weekend please update the attached indicator with Price options and MA averages

Thanks & Nice Weekend

3 MA Cross with alert mtf 3.02.mq4

Options for prices added and averages options made user friendly : 3 MA Cross with alert mtf 3.03.mq4

Some code fixing done

mladen:

Options for prices added and averages options made user friendly : 3 MA Cross with alert mtf 3.03.mq4

Some code fixing done

Thanks Mladen, I appreciate