Requests & Ideas - page 485

mntiwana:
Dearest MLADEN/MRTOOLS,

can you plz be kind managing time to favor me for some additions in the said indicator,i do needs it for trailing,since long i am trying to use this style trailing............,in the first picture indicator is printing arrows on every next lowest/highest, if the candle is highest than all two (left and right} candles (previous and next} and if lowest than all two candles (previous and next} so the arrow will be print after completion of next bar......the indicator is testing even one pip/point difference.

so my request is for.drawing lines contacting arrows as shown in lower picture with ability detecting up/down trend,means at a time it should draw one line,either for up trend or down trend.

regards

tb-sl_hilo_arrows-v1.3_.mq4

mntiwana

Will check what can be done

Hi, mladen, mrtools

Can you update and made histo versions these indicators please?

oguz:
Hi, mladen, mrtools Can you update and made histo versions these indicators please?

one histo ver by MRTOOLS,

volatility_quality_-_zero_line_averages_2_1_histo.ex4

mladen:

mntiwana

Will check what can be done

Dearest MLADEN,

thanks,i hope my problem will be solved.

regards

Hello Mr. Tools and company,

Thank you so much for the excellent work you do for us on this forum! I would really appreciate it if you could come up with an indicator for this smoothed ADX where the it looks at the DMI level on multiple time frames and you will have a colored window with blocks or dots green for DMI+ and red for DMI-for each time frame (4 should be adequate) like weekly, daily, 30 minute or whatever you choose when they l go over a certain level (20 default) in all of the time frames then an alert signals and if you could use lines with the alert, wonderful. The issue I see is if both DMI are above 20 simultaneously, then I suppose it would have to wait until one DMI goes below 20 and I think that would be fine and still give good signals. Thanks for your consideration. Eric adx_smoothedjehl_rosh_amp_alerts.mq4

oguz:
Hi, mladen, mrtools Can you update and made histo versions these indicators please?

Oguz, this is an updated histo version of the double smoothed jurik filter.

double_smoothed_jurik_filter_histo_mtf.mq4

mrtools:

Oguz, this is an updated histo version of the double smoothed jurik filter.

double_smoothed_jurik_filter_histo_mtf.mq4

Whats up Mrtools; Could you look into this indicators I have?

multiinstrument.mq4 This enables two currency pairs on the same chart at once, it doesn't seem to work. I am trying to mimic this article:

https://www.dailyfx.com/forex/education/trading_tips/daily_trading_lesson/2014/02/03/Trade_Gold_Using_Currency_Correlations.html

Files:

tropicalrecon:

Whats up Mrtools; Could you look into this indicators I have?

multiinstrument.mq4 This enables two currency pairs on the same chart at once, it doesn't seem to work. I am trying to mimic this article:

https://www.dailyfx.com/forex/education/trading_tips/daily_trading_lesson/2014/02/03/Trade_Gold_Using_Currency_Correlations.html

Tropicalrecon, pretty sure i have something like that in my files, just can't remember the name.

Thank you very much mrtools and @mntiwana

Thanks a lot Mladen!