Requests & Ideas - page 375

Dear Mladen

Dear MrTools

one more simple favor from you to write the word "Buy Signal" in Blue color or "Sell Signal" in Red color at the the upper right corner or wherever corner when the indicator "Advanced_forecater 2.06 mtf & alerts & envelopes.mq4" indicates to either bullish or bearish trend.

Thanks

Talaat E

talaate:
Dear Mladen

Dear MrTools

one more simple favor from you to write the word "Buy Signal" in Blue color or "Sell Signal" in Red color at the the upper right corner or wherever corner when the indicator "Advanced_forecater 2.06 mtf & alerts & envelopes.mq4" indicates to either bullish or bearish trend.

Thanks

Talaat E

Talaat E, added the text, made it so you can control the font size, corner you want it in, and the vertical, and horizontal positioning.

mrtools:
Talaat E, added the text, made it so you can control the font size, corner you want it in, and the vertical, and horizontal positioning.

Thanks MrTools

you are Really great man

Talaat E

mladen:
protrade

EAs that are using stop losses and/or take profits on orders can not be converted to martingale trading EAs. Then the whole logic has to be changed : only the first order can be entered on a signal, no stop losses nor take profits for placed orders can be used nor can it be used on an Ea that allows only one opened order at a time

So there is no way to make that EA a martingale Ea and still keep it work as it used to work

PS: using a multiple combination of multi time frame signals (and that EA is using a combination of 6 different time frames for a signal) is not a good idea. On a current bar you shall have a lot of false signals, and on closed bar you might end up combining values from 1 month ago with a value 5 minute ago (and those, obviously, have nothing in common)

PPS: what is the intention of a line of code that goes like this :

double Buyc_2 = 0 && -73 && 73 && 100 && -100;

Thank you for your reply Mladen,

This EA escaped me because I could not figure out a clear buy/sell logic in it. It was made on an online EA generator. It does work well for a while but eventually gets stuck in large drawdowns when it misses its profit target and retracts, so I figured it needed a little help with a martingale system.

I am trying to look for better systems now after the massive CHF spike on Jan 15. The CCIComa EA, an MA stop and reverse system and your Hi-Low channel Jurik smooth indicator looks like they would have fared ok on the chart that day. Can you add a martingale system to the Hi-Low channel Jurik smooth EA attached? If not, can you post a working martingale code in a word document for me. Thanks.

P.S. I also noticed that your Hi-Low channel Jurik smooth EA removes orders after it determines that the trend has changed and places a reverse trade in its place. This results in small losses. Is that the way it's supposed to work? If so, can there be a switch to turn this feature off? It also uses the indicator Hi-Low channel Jurik smooth for EA and not the Hi-Low channel Jurik smooth attached. Is the one its using better or are they the same? Because on the chart, this histogram indicator its calling on seems less responsive than the one attached.

protrade:
Thank you for your reply Mladen,

This EA escaped me because I could not figure out a clear buy/sell logic in it. It was made on an online EA generator. It does work well for a while but eventually gets stuck in large drawdowns when it misses its profit target and retracts, so I figured it needed a little help with a martingale system.

I am trying to look for better systems now after the massive CHF spike on Jan 15. The CCIComa EA, an MA stop and reverse system and your Hi-Low channel Jurik smooth indicator looks like they would have fared ok on the chart that day. Can you add a martingale system to the Hi-Low channel Jurik smooth EA attached? If not, can you post a working martingale code in a word document for me. Thanks.

P.S. I also noticed that your Hi-Low channel Jurik smooth EA removes orders after it determines that the trend has changed and places a reverse trade in its place. This results in small losses. Is that the way it's supposed to work? If so, can there be a switch to turn this feature off? It also uses the indicator Hi-Low channel Jurik smooth for EA and not the Hi-Low channel Jurik smooth attached. Is the one its using better or are they the same? Because on the chart, this histogram indicator its calling on seems less responsive than the one attached.

I didn't post the EA along with that indicator. Here it is.

mladen:
gregsutt This should do it. Added arrows, alerts and mtf, so it is a kind of a 'complete one" now. Default for showing arrows is false but alerts and arrows are configured separately so you can set alerts and arrows as you like

regards

Mladen

Upgraded version compatible with new mt : bb_macd_nrp_-_mtf_amp_alerts_nmc.mq4

gregsutt

This should do it. Added arrows, alerts and mtf, so it is a kind of a 'complete one" now. Default for showing arrows is false but alerts and arrows are configured separately so you can set alerts and arrows as you like

regards

Mladen

gregsutt:
Hello everybody, Can somebody add arrow alerts for BB Macd nrp indicator attached, so you get arrows for the Macd line/dots moving into and also out of the BB channel?

Upgraded version (new mt compatible) posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179807

5thdimension_2_sw_bysb_15aa_beta.ex4

Dear Mladen,

I just found on this website a new way of looking at charts 5thDimension sw bySB (it's in spanish, just translate)

The guy looks at volume instead of simply forex value.

Question, how could we apply usual indicators on that new chart ?

rosalieone:
5thdimension_2_sw_bysb_15aa_beta.ex4

Dear Mladen,

I just found on this website a new way of looking at charts 5thDimension sw bySB (it's in spanish, just translate)

The guy looks at volume instead of simply forex value.

Question, how could we apply usual indicators on that new chart ?

rosalieone

Sorry, but we can not apply custom indicators to another indicators in metatrader 4 (it would need to produce offline charts, and that indicator does not do that)

Dear Mladen or mrtools,

would it be possible to modify this indicator so that I can choose a starting point from where to start counting ?

(like e.g. for indices, ger30, start at 10953 points and then draw a line lets say 93 points above and below)

Another thing. When I set "ShowSubLevels = false", then all lines disappear after some seconds, including the MainLevels. Could that also be fixed please?

Thanks a lot for your help in advance!

lines.mq4

Files:
lines.mq4  4 kb