Requests & Ideas - page 371

tomitom06:
Mladen, asymetric is just an idea. Mainly i deal with symetric. Please look at pic. Regards

tomitom06

With the latest version (2.06) you have the possibility to have different envelopes. But, source the basic value for bot is the value of the forecaster itself, you can not have asymmetric values the way you drawn them on pictures (same basic value)

Mladen;

I understood but can i get symetric like pic with the lates version?

Regards

mladen:
tomitom06 With the latest version (2.06) you have the possibility to have different envelopes. But, source the basic value for bot is the value of the forecaster itself, you can not have asymmetric values the way you drawn them on pictures (same basic value)

tomitom06:
Mladen;

I understood but can i get symetric like pic with the lates version?

Regards

tomitom06

It is symmetric

Check the values in the data window and you shall see that envelopes are always at the same distance from the forecaster line if the deviation for upper and lower envelope are the same (so, the are symmetric using forecaster values as an axis)

Mladen, i hope i am not making you crazy, sorry...

Now in the latest version i have two envelopes. I want to see second envelope like other's mirror... Please look at pic at left how symetric looks.

Regards

mladen:
tomitom06

It is symmetric

Check the values in the data window and you shall see that envelopes are always at the same distance from the forecaster line if the deviation for upper and lower envelope are the same (so, the are symmetric using forecaster values as an axis)
Files:
sym.jpg  5 kb

tomitom06:
Mladen, i hope i am not making you crazy, sorry...

Now in the latest version i have two envelopes. I want to see second envelope like other's mirror... Please look at pic at left how symetric looks.

Regards

tomitom06

Check these lines :

envu = (1+EnvelopesDeviationUp /100)*sum;

envd = (1-EnvelopesDeviationDown/100)*sum;

They are symmetrical

The symmetricity you are drawing happens when the line is straight. Forecaster value is not a straight line, Envelopes must follow forecast values

Okay Mladen, i see.

One more question please. Can i see envelope lines like two bands of bollinger bands?

Regards

mladen:
tomitom06

Check these lines :

They are symmetrical

The symmetricity you are drawing happens when the line is straight. Forecaster value is not a straight line, Envelopes must follow forecast values

Dear Mladen, Mrtools

I attached a pic, my picture is not well since primary school. Just i wanted what i mean. Yellow line is advanced forecater. I drew white line with my hand. Please look at what i need like bollinger, mirror of other envelope.

Regards

mladen:
tomitom06

Check these lines :

They are symmetrical

Files:
rerr.png  16 kb

tomitom06:
Dear Mladen, Mrtools

I attached a pic, my picture is not well since primary school. Just i wanted what i mean. Yellow line is advanced forecater. I drew white line with my hand. Please look at what i need like bollinger, mirror of other envelope.

Regards

Without a third value (an axis that would be used to "mirror" the forecaster value, it can not be done. What would be the way to calculate the axis?

Mladen,

I do not know, just i wanted to show you what i mean. About third value, you are master. please put something to see it

Best Regards

mladen:
Without a third value (an axis that would be used to "mirror" the forecaster value, it can not be done. What would be the way to calculate the axis?

mladen:
Just to check : entries for stochastic should be when the H_level is crossed up and when L_level is crossed down?

Hi Mladen,

Don’t know how far you got with the Ilan stoch request yet but I am currently looking at your EMA Cross 3.2 EA and I’d like to use it without TP and SL. Can you add a parameter to base it purely on EMA cross signals? It would open a long order when the short EMA crosses up the long EMA and close the long order and immediately open a short order when the short EMA crosses down the long EMA, and vice versa. To limit whipsaws, can you add a time filter too please? Don’t know how the Trend EMA parameter will work with this simple method but if it's going to interfere can there be an option to turn it off if setting it to zero does not already turn it off? Thanks.

Files: