Requests & Ideas - page 365

tomitom06:
Mladen, i am usually watching charts and i observed that. We assume that markets are managed by MMs(money manipulators). When they click mouse(or whatever) for buying or selling , i am feeling SPEED OF BAR MOVEMENT on M1... Usually, who is moving bar more DEEPER on M1, market goes there. Because this shows decisiveness of MMs. (I hope you understand me, i am not talking about volume, bears bullish etc...). Is there any indicator or can you do that will show who is moving bar more deeper? I do not deal with who won bar, i deal with who is more deeper ...

P.S : I know that maybe you are laughing for my stupid request but it is fact.

Best Regards

I think I know what you mean, but since we do not have tic data,we can not do anything regarding that

Let me explain : the other day I was watching the one minute chart. And I noticed something "strange". On each new tick the high or the low of the bar was changed, but the price never ever reached either the high or the low (it was like glued in the middle of the bar). What the broker was doing was that I was getting "selective" ticks : instead of getting all the ticks with all the price changes, I never got the extremes. And that was on a live (real) account. I can imagine that it is one way to prevent profit taking for the plebs, but frankly, it just shows that using metatrader does not guarantee that we are going to get all the data all the time

So, for now, we have to use our logic to conclude : "yes, now is the time when they are pushing it". Since we can not do that using the code that would alert us that smething strange is happening

Mladen, i am so sorry for bothering, had you any chance checking for combining envelopes separate with advanced forecater?

Best Regards

tomitom06:
Mladen, i am so sorry for bothering, had you any chance checking for combining envelopes separate with advanced forecater? Best Regards

tomitom06

Working on it

As soon as it is finished it will be posted

Mladen, i am really so sorry for bothering. I will not ask indicator. Just i wonder too much that how do you see it until now, will it be a logical and good indicator as mantality?

Best Regards

mladen:
tomitom06

Working on it

As soon as it is finished it will be posted

tomitom06:
Mladen, i am really so sorry for bothering. I will not ask indicator. Just i wonder too much that how do you see it until now, will it be a logical and good indicator as mantality? Best Regards

tomitom06

It seems that there have been a misunderstanding : advanced forecaster 2.04 is a histogram indicator. Adding envelopes to it is pointless. Did you mean 2.03 version by chance?

mladen:
tomitom06 It seems that there have been a misunderstanding : advanced forecaster 2.04 is a histogram indicator. Adding envelopes to it is pointless. Did you mean 2.03 version by chance?

Yes Mladen, for sure I think Tomtom06 meant version 2.3

Talaat E

Yes , Mladen, like Talaate said, please

talaate:
Yes Mladen, for sure I think Tomtom06 meant version 2.3 Talaat E

tomitom06:
Yes , Mladen, like Talaate said, please

tomitom06

Here is the advanced forecaster with envelopes added : advanced_forecater_2.03_mtf_amp_alerts_amp_envelopes.mq4

I have no words... Thank you king of coders...

mladen:
tomitom06 Here is the advanced forecaster with envelopes added : advanced_forecater_2.03_mtf_amp_alerts_amp_envelopes.mq4

mladen:
tomitom06 Here is the advanced forecaster with envelopes added : advanced_forecater_2.03_mtf_amp_alerts_amp_envelopes.mq4

Hi King Mladen

Great work thanks

However, little touch from the king if you please would you make the arrow as an option in setting,

Thanks

Talaat E