Requests & Ideas - page 351

rosalieone:
Dear Mladen,

I know your time is precious.

Did you manage to see if my request was possible ?

Best regards

Rosalieone

Rosalieone

Just a quick info : working on it and it will be posted soon

rosalieone:

rosalieone

Here is this version : trend_analysis_-_historical.mq4

I have to explain what and how it does what it does. It is a multi time frame indicator. It is adding up values of 13 indicator values for each and every time frame that is equal or greater than the current chart time frame. That is different than the indicator you posted (since that indicator does not have to display historical values, it can calculate even the time frames that are lower than the current time frame - this indicator can not do that)

If you want all the time frames to be calculated into the overall trend state, then you have to chose 1 minute chart, but then it will calculate all the time frames for all the bars for all the indicators (it could be painful)

Try it out. It seems to give logical results this way, but please test it

Thank you !!! youre the king

mladen:
rosalieone

Here is this version : trend_analysis_-_historical.mq4

I have to explain what and how it does what it does. It is a multi time frame indicator. It is adding up values of 13 indicator values for each and every time frame that is equal or greater than the current chart time frame. That is different than the indicator you posted (since that indicator does not have to display historical values, it can calculate even the time frames that are lower than the current time frame - this indicator can not do that)

If you want all the time frames to be calculated into the overall trend state, then you have to chose 1 minute chart, but then it will calculate all the time frames for all the bars for all the indicators (it could be painful)

Try it out. It seems to give logical results this way, but please test it

Seems realy interesting !

Do you think it's possible to add a possibility to smooth the line ?

I think i'm going to test it as a sole indi on a new broker platform because it's heavy calculating.

rosalieone:
Seems realy interesting !

Do you think it's possible to add a possibility to smooth the line ?

I think i'm going to test it as a sole indi on a new broker platform because it's heavy calculating.

rosalieone

Yes it can be smoothed

Also I think that this indicator is a serious candidate for a limited bars calculation (an option to calculate only limited number of bars would make it less CPU intensive). Will try some things and when done, will post it

Mladen, thank you for trend indicator. my system id down now Is it normal? did you live th same problem? And a note : I have never seen a good indicator thann xo mtf...

tomitom06:
Mladen, thank you for trend indicator. my system id down now Is it normal? did you live th same problem?

tomitom06

That indicator is calculating at least 13 indicator values and that is calculated for all time frames equal or higher than the current time frame - if you are using it on 1 minute chart then it will calculate 9 * 13 indicators values = 117 times for each bar.

That is why I told that it is a good candidate for limiting the number of calculated bars. Here is a version that has that option too - default is set to 500 bars : trend_analysis_-_historical_1.mq4

I recommend that everybody uses this version since there is no other way to make the indicator lighter on your CPU other than limiting the number of bars calculated

Mladen, what you doing here, i am sure that not for money or a Word for thank you... Anyway, thank you very much. But you passed my other sentence I am repeating again;XO mtf is the best indicator for me. (I used around 1000 ind or more). Thank you for it again.

Mladen; for this trend indicator, is it possible mtf?