Requests & Ideas - page 347

mladen:
Gfuchs VQ will be replaced with Gann Hilo Histo 3 for signals
mladen:
To avoid any misunderstanding, would you mind posting the exact Gann Hilo Histo 3 indicator that you are using?
Gfuchs:
Here you go:

Forwarding...

Gfuchs:
Hi, can someone please add the possibility to choose different sound alerts. Thanks in advance. _alerts_on_new_order_open.mq4

A version which allows you to enter the sound file you wish to be played when the alert is triggered : _alerts_on_new_order_open_-_selectable_sound.mq4

mladen:
A version which allows you to enter the sound file you wish to be played when the alert is triggered : _alerts_on_new_order_open_-_selectable_sound.mq4

Hi Mladen, thanks for your help. I just noticed that the alert comes like 30 seconds to 1 minute late ? Strange ? And it not only alerts the chart it is attached to, but all open charts. Can it be fixed please?

Gfuchs:
Hi Mladen, thanks for your help. I just noticed that the alert comes like 30 seconds to 1 minute late ? Strange ? And it not only alerts the chart it is attached to, but all open charts. Can it be fixed please?

Gfuchs

It is alerting at a first tick received from the terminal. How and when is it delaying (if your terminal is receiving ticks)? there is nothing in the code that can cause a delay

mladen:
Gfuchs It is alerting at a first tick received from the terminal. How and when is it delaying (if your terminal is receiving ticks)? there is nothing in the code that can cause a delay

Hi Mladen, I will try and find out. Is it possible so it doesn't alert each chart but only the one it it attached to? I also tried changing the sound to "carhorn.wav" but it still plays the standard sound.

Gfuchs:
Hi Mladen, I will try and find out. Is it possible so it doesn't alert each chart but only the one it it attached to? I also tried changing the sound to "carhorn.wav" but it still plays the standard sound.

Go to options->events and turn those off. Then the sound file of your choice (it must be in the sounds folder) will be played

Gfuchs:

Here is a version with an option to alert just for the current symbol : _alerts_on_new_order_open_-_selectable_sound_1.01.mq4

mladen:
Here is a version with an option to alert just for the current symbol : _alerts_on_new_order_open_-_selectable_sound_1.01.mq4

Thanks a lot Mladen!

ismael360:
MTF Fractal indicator for $1200. That's crazy. Im obviously on the wrong side of this Forex Business.

now its free for all

indicator + EA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Or0ShbkYNbE

Hi

mladen,could modify this indicator:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179806/page9

It can be added to this indicator MultiTimeFramefunction.

What interests me most is that we check the divergence,you can add a sperformed with other indicators divergences.

Very interesting points out the divergence that this indicator.

thank you very much