Requests & Ideas - page 285

rayphua:
Mladen, tried multiplying on the 4tf version the kirper by 10; assuming i use 10 on the 2 in 1, i would place 100 on all 4 kirpers, but still does not look right. Am i understanding this correctly?

rayphua

If you are using the latest I posted, no need to multiply any more. The newest (the nmc version) works using pips too. Only if you are comparing the values to the old version of 4tf you need to multiply

mladen:
rayphua If you are using the latest I posted, no need to multiply any more. The newest (the nmc version) works using pips too. Only if you are comparing the values to the old version of 4tf you need to multiply

Mladen, thank you!

mladen:
rayphua

There is one difference in the way how 4 time frame version and the 2 in 1 version work : the 4 time frame version is using points while the 2 in 1 is using pips (and that is why you are getting those wrong results - you should multiply the box size of the 4 time frame version with 10 on a 5 digit broker to get the same results as the 2 in 1 version. See the comparison when it is done so :

As you can see then all is OK

But , also noticed one problem with the second xo value in the 2 in 1 version and posting here the corrected version of the 2 in 1 (only the way how the second XO was handled is changed in it). Also posting the 4 time frame version since both needed to be changed in order to be new metatrader 4 compatible. Also made the 4 time frame use pips and not points (the upper comparison was made with the old version that was still using points)

Mladen, I need to trouble you to help me create (1) tape histogram, and (2) candle indicators based on the XO Mtf indicator. I am sorry to have to trouble you again. Thank you Mladen.

rayphua:
Mladen, I need to trouble you to help me create (1) tape histogram, and (2) candle indicators based on the XO Mtf indicator. I am sorry to have to trouble you again. Thank you Mladen.

rayphua

You mean based on a single value of a XO?

mladen:
rayphua You mean based on a single value of a XO?

Yes based on a single value of XO. Thank you very much Mladen.

rayphua:
Yes based on a single value of XO. Thank you very much Mladen.

rayphua

Here is a tape (histo) version

mladen:
rayphua Here is a tape (histo) version

Thanks Mladen, looking forward for the candle indicator.

rayphua:
Thanks Mladen, looking forward for the candle indicator.

rayphua

Here is the candles version too

Happy trading

nmc variant, please

Good day, Mladen ! Could it be updated for a new builds, too?adaptive_gann_hi-lo_activator_jma_ha_arrows.mq4dynamic_zone_velocity_cfb_adaptive_1.01.mq4

Thank you in advance, Mikhael.

MikhaelPankov:
Good day, Mladen ! Could it be updated for a new builds, too?adaptive_gann_hi-lo_activator_jma_ha_arrows.mq4dynamic_zone_velocity_cfb_adaptive_1.01.mq4 Thank you in advance, Mikhael.

Mikhael

Here you go

Have a nice weekend