Requests & Ideas - page 276

protrade:
Hi Mr Tools or Mladen, can you add Take Profit and Stop Loss parameters to this EA please? This one seems very interesting and might be worth further developing. I noticed that it does close trades at the right time to minimize loss so if you can keep that feature independent from a stop loss field, it would be wonderful (say if stop loss=0, nothing happens and it continues to work as before). It also takes profit but sometimes too late and misses the mark so a TP field would be the most important thing. Thanks.

protrade

Here you go. Stop loss and take profit added. Option for ecn broker added too. Also one more option : oldLotSize. If set to true it will calculate lot sizes as before (but then it can run out f money very fast as far as I have noticed). Try out both types and you will see how it differs

Files:

mladen:
rayphua

This is the way how VW is calculated. Please take a look at it in try to imagine what will happen if you replace any of the prices with other

double cHigh = iMA(NULL,0,PriceSmoothing,0,PriceSmoothingMethod,PRICE_HIGH ,MathMax(i-1,0));

double cLow = iMA(NULL,0,PriceSmoothing,0,PriceSmoothingMethod,PRICE_LOW ,MathMax(i-1,0));

double cOpen = iMA(NULL,0,PriceSmoothing,0,PriceSmoothingMethod,PRICE_OPEN ,MathMax(i-1,0));

double cClose = iMA(NULL,0,PriceSmoothing,0,PriceSmoothingMethod,PRICE_CLOSE,MathMax(i-1,0));

double pClose = iMA(NULL,0,PriceSmoothing,0,PriceSmoothingMethod,PRICE_CLOSE,i);

double trueRange = MathMax(cHigh,pClose)-MathMin(cLow,pClose);

double range = cHigh-cLow;

if (range != 0 && trueRange!=0)

double vqi = ((cClose-pClose)/trueRange + (cClose-cOpen)/range)*0.5;

else vqi = Vqi[r-1];

thanks Mladen, i understand what you mean now. Is there anyway to do a premature next bar, before the next actual candle begins?

mladen:
protrade Here you go. Stop loss and take profit added. Option for ecn broker added too. Also one more option : oldLotSize. If set to true it will calculate lot sizes as before (but then it can run out f money very fast as far as I have noticed). Try out both types and you will see how it differs

Thanks Mladen, a major improvement you have made.

mladen:
protrade Here you go. Stop loss and take profit added. Option for ecn broker added too. Also one more option : oldLotSize. If set to true it will calculate lot sizes as before (but then it can run out f money very fast as far as I have noticed). Try out both types and you will see how it differs

p

Hi Mladen, can you add a reverse logic string to the Double Up 2.01 EA too, where all buy signals will become sells and vice versa?

protrade:
p Hi Mladen, can you add a reverse logic string to the Double Up 2.01 EA too, where all buy signals will become sells and vice versa?

protrade

Option "InvertsSignals" added. If you set it to true it will inverts the operations. Try it out

Files:

mladen:
protrade Option "InvertsSignals" added. If you set it to true it will inverts the operations. Try it out

It works great. Thanks

mladen:
pooh

Try this one out (I tested it in visual back test and it seems to be working OK). One option added : SameSide. If it is set to true the values are drawn on the same side of 0 (like the upper values on the example picture), otherwise it will show values like on the lower example. Also an option to use total ticks per bar or just the number of ticks that were up or down added

PS: I guess that the results are going to look quite different at run-time than in this visual back test (this results are just showing how visual back test works, not how the real data looks like)

Hi Mladen,

For this indicator you coded, can you please add a tape chart at the bottom of the indicator window, so that when the absolute value of green line is bigger than that of the orange line the tape shows blue, and when the absolute value of green line is smaller than that of the orange line the tape shows red ?

Thank you in advance,

pooh

Files:

pooh123:
Hi Mladen,

For this indicator you coded, can you please add a tape chart at the bottom of the indicator window, so that when the absolute value of green line is bigger than that of the orange line the tape shows blue, and when the absolute value of green line is smaller than that of the orange line the tape shows red ?

Thank you in advance,

pooh

pooh

ere is a tape (histgram) version of the ticks indicator

mladen:
pooh ere is a tape (histgram) version of the ticks indicator

Hi Mladen,

This is great ! Thank you so much !

pooh

pooh123:
Hi Mladen,

This is great ! Thank you so much !

pooh

Hi Mladen,

Found one issue with the histo version indicator. In the attached screenshot, at the three circled bars, the line chart version shows that the green line is above the orange line. And the value in data window confirms that. However, in the histo version, the bars show orange instead of green. Can you please fix this ?

Thanks,

pooh

Files: