Requests & Ideas - page 217

rayphua:
Sorry, I was looking for better examples since this does not always happen. I manage to find one, but it may not be the best of examples, but you may get the point. Please look at the two pictures.

1st picture is a 15M chart with 30M Mtf setting.

2nd picture is a 30M chart with 30M Mtf setting.

The difference comes from the light green signal line where both green lines do not look completely the same at certain points in the chart. The last difference is the one where on a 15M chart the green signal line juts out where as in the 30M chart it remains within the histograms. This as mentioned may not be the best of examples. In other cases when this happens, I realize that it is always the green signal line that differs, and I am not talking about the difference where a 15M chart has yet to complete another 15M candle to complete the 30M cycle where the signal line could have crossed on a 15M chart but not on a 30M chart, but rather obvious differences like the histogram completely below the signal line for 3 or 4 candles in a 30M chart but in the 15M chart the signal line showed a cross with histogram above the signal line for the same 4 to 8 candles. Not sure if you could understand what I'm trying to say here...lol

rayphua

Try it out now (to see if those differences in multi time frame mode still exist)

mladen:
rayphua Try it out now (to see if those differences in multi time frame mode still exist)

Mladen, looks like whatever changes you had made to the newer file solved the problem at least for the last case I highlighted in the two pics; hopefully it would also solve the other cases I had before. Thanks. And if yourself or Mr Tools are looking into the tape and candle version of this indicator, please use the latest file, thank you!

rayphua:
Mladen, looks like whatever changes you had made to the newer file solved the problem at least for the last case I highlighted in the two pics; hopefully it would also solve the other cases I had before. Thanks. And if yourself or Mr Tools are looking into the tape and candle version of this indicator, please use the latest file, thank you!

rayphua

Glad to hear that it is solved

Then that will be the working version from now on

mrtools:
Rayphua, this is the tape version, and incorporated the fix by Mladen, on the arrows and alerts its zero cross, dz zone cross, and qqe and signal cross now, know you said "StartBuy StartSell Probability cross", that is the same as the dz zone cross,so just made it qqe and signal line cross. As far as candles go, can't think of anything that can be eliminated to do it.

Thanks Mr. Tools, for the tape version of the Qqe indicator. I was actually referring to a regular flat tape version that does not show the dynamic zone lines nor the zero line, but what it would show are options of color changes if it crosses the zero line, or the dynamic zones, or the signal crosses.

Regarding the candles, is there no way this can be done?

rayphua:
Thanks Mr. Tools, for the tape version of the Qqe indicator. I was actually referring to a regular flat tape version that does not show the dynamic zone lines nor the zero line, but what it would show are options of color changes if it crosses the zero line, or the dynamic zones, or the signal crosses. Regarding the candles, is there no way this can be done?

As to the regular flat tape version, not sure what you are referring to, if its the coloring of the tape based on the different crosses, I'm not able to do it, it may be possible, but I can't think of a way to do it.

And the candles, as far as I can see it would require at least 12 buffers since mt4 only gives us 8 its not possible.

Kind of a survey question?

What is everybody's favorite indicator to use as a filter to keep out of the chop and in trend conditions?

Ex:

ADX

CFB

Cloud

my idle request, but curious...

hello mladen, mrtools and fellows

Comparing other TMA indicator to alb TriangularMA_ jcfb price zone mtf & alerts indicator, personally, alb TriangularMA_ jcfb price zone mtf & alertsindicator is considered more efficient than other TMA indicator. Therefore, deciding on alb TMA SLOPE instead of TMA SLOPE indicator the better result would be expected. Naturally, based on my simple curiosity for a few days the thought came out.... I wonder what your opinions are about alb TMA SLOPE(means TMA SLOPE using calculation as same as alb TriangularMA_ jcfb price zone mtf & alerts indicator's). If I bother you with vague questions and requests, sincerely I apologize to you for that.

thank you in advance

p.s. it's very hot summer...take care...

davidoh:
hello mladen, mrtools and fellows

Comparing other TMA indicator to alb TriangularMA_ jcfb price zone mtf & alerts indicator, personally, alb TriangularMA_ jcfb price zone mtf & alertsindicator is considered more efficient than other TMA indicator. Therefore, deciding on alb TMA SLOPE instead of TMA SLOPE indicator the better result would be expected. Naturally, based on my simple curiosity for a few days the thought came out.... I wonder what your opinions are about alb TMA SLOPE(means TMA SLOPE using calculation as same as alb TriangularMA_ jcfb price zone mtf & alerts indicator's). If I bother you with vague questions and requests, sincerely I apologize to you for that.

thank you in advance

p.s. it's very hot summer...take care...

davidoh

Basic calculation is the same : both are using centered TMA. What is different is that the "alb" version is adapting itself to the price changes while the "slope" version does not, and that should mean that the alb should reflect better the changes in the market

PS: you are right - this summer is hell, (where I live it is over 40 in shade) and seems that I am one of the victims of such a weather (frankly, right now I am like a zombie) Hope that nobody else gets into a zombie state like me

Hi Mladen and Mr Tools,

I have meddling with the CFB QQE indicator, and while changing the options for arrows on signal cross, I realize that the indicator may not have been coded correctly. It seems that the arrows on signal crosses were similar to the arrows on zeroline crosses. I assume that a signal cross arrow would show when the line crosses the DZ buy sell zone probabilities, but it was not. Can anyone of you have a look into this and see if this is true. Thank you in advance.

qqecfbadaptivedynamiczoneshistogramalertsarrowsmtf.mq4

rayphua:
Hi Mladen and Mr Tools,

I have meddling with the CFB QQE indicator, and while changing the options for arrows on signal cross, I realize that the indicator may not have been coded correctly. It seems that the arrows on signal crosses were similar to the arrows on zeroline crosses. I assume that a signal cross arrow would show when the line crosses the DZ buy sell zone probabilities, but it was not. Can anyone of you have a look into this and see if this is true. Thank you in advance.

qqecfbadaptivedynamiczoneshistogramalertsarrowsmtf.mq4

Rayphua, from what I could find is the dynamic zones were not coded correctly, looks like the arrows are correct now. Is this what you are looking for(in the picture) as far as the dynamic zones go?