In some cases, in most cases (about 65%) have the approval of the RSI

Files:

dasssi:
I'm sorry I thought I explained myself.

First you must create a template Ranco

Put it the two indicators

See when EWO gives a signal entry by arrow

In some cases, in most cases (about 65%) have the approval of the RSI

Dasssi, the EWO(macd) arrows are based on divergence, which is based on peaks and valleys, which makes it similar to zig zag. Far as I know its not possible to create a close to profitable EA based on this.

mrtools:
Dasssi, the EWO(macd) arrows are based on divergence, which is based on peaks and valleys, which makes it similar to zig zag. Far as I know its not possible to create a close to profitable EA based on this.

ok Mrtools

Is it possible to fix the indicator to send only one email at a time?

dasssi:
ok Mrtools Is it possible to fix the indicator to send only one email at a time?

Sorry Dasssi, somehow missed your other request, think this version should only alert one time per signal.

Files:

mrtools:
Sorry Dasssi, somehow missed your other request, think this version should only alert one time per signal.

I understand that there is no way to build a robot work according divergence?

Because of renko or because the divergence?

In any case I think is worth working with the RSI and try to incorporate it into a trading system and it will eventually lead to the robot. it has a potential

dasssi:
I understand that there is no way to build a robot work according divergence?

Because of renko or because the divergence?

In any case I think is worth working with the RSI and try to incorporate it into a trading system and it will eventually lead to the robot. it has a potential

The EWO because of divergence, and yes the RSI has potential but was just looking at the code and its decompiled, so when you incorporate it into a system and decide to create a robot might be a good idea to find the original source code.

Hi, can I have

1) a version of the following ribbon indicator, created the same way for Blau's TVI.

2) a version of the following moving average, created the same way for Blau's TVI.

onemoreaveragemtf.mq4onemoreaverageribbon.mq4blauergodictvihistogrammtf.mq4

Thanks!

rayphua:
Hi, can I have

1) a version of the following ribbon indicator, created the same way for Blau's TVI.

2) a version of the following moving average, created the same way for Blau's TVI.

onemoreaveragemtf.mq4onemoreaverageribbon.mq4blauergodictvihistogrammtf.mq4

Thanks!

Rayphua, not sure I'm understanding, you want to use Oma for the Blau Tvi instead of the averages?

mrtools:
Rayphua, not sure I'm understanding, you want to use Oma for the Blau Tvi instead of the averages?

No, I don't need them in OMA, I just provided the OMA indicators to show what I needed; I need a Blau TVI ribbon created in the same way as how the OMA ribbon was created on chart, and i need moving average on chart (like OMAMtf) based on Blau TVI.

Thanks!

rayphua:
No, I don't need them in OMA, I just provided the OMA indicators to show what I needed; I need a Blau TVI ribbon created in the same way as how the OMA ribbon was created on chart, and i need moving average on chart (like OMAMtf) based on Blau TVI. Thanks!

Oh ok, interesting idea, I'm not sure it can be done but will leave it to Mladen, to see what he thinks.