Requests & Ideas - page 187

thorcmt

Here you go Arrows on rsioma and signal line crosses added to the indicators.

thorcmt:
arrows on chart

mladen:
thorcmt Here you go Arrows on rsioma and signal line crosses added to the indicators.

Thank You, I will play with it over weekend

hello, rayphua

your vq divergence indicator(in sub-window) on #1852 is interesting, I wonder that it sometimes make some false signals or not.

so, if you're allright, could you share the indicator"vq divergence", please?

thanks

TJRSX Request

Hey lads,

I'm new to this forum and very happy with the treasure I found in it Mladen, we have had some short PM correspondance and you helped me a lot already.

However, I thought this request is more important to me, so some members might find it useful as well.

Firstly, I would like it, if you could make the attached indicator MTF.

Secondly, instead of alarms on crosses of both line, I would like to have alarms, when the fast period tjrsx is crossing a certain level in the chart.

Lets say, the yellow line crosses the level of 30 from the downside to the upside, I want an alarm (popup message + email) to buy, and when it crosses from upside 70 to the downside I want an sell signal. (Note, these are not really sell and buy signals, but I just called it that way for now.)

It would be greatly apreciated if I could set both levels via parameters. E.g. Sell signal on 75 and buy signal on 20, or whatever the user likes to set up.

If this could also draw arrows on the price chart, I would be happy as well, but this would be bonus.

(The 2nd slow line is actually not needed here, so if you wanna murder it, you got the license to kill )

So in conlusion, the request is an MTF TJRSX with alarms on user specified levels.

You would make me very happy if you could do this for me.

Thank you.

Regards, Hannes

Files:

Hello mrtools,

thank you very much for the explanation and the work you put into this.

Unfortunately there is a little problem with missing signals on some occasions.

Can I solve this issue somehow?

Besides that, it's exactly what I wanted. Thank you again!

Kind regards

Files:

I testet it now in MTF mode. There seem to be some more problems.

I applied the indicator one an H1 chart and draw vertical lines on arrow position. Then I switched to H4 to see if they are correct. But the lines and the arrows/signals doesnt match.

Sometimes they are significantly late, sometimes there are signals that shouldnt be there, and sometimes there are no signals where they should be.

Please have a look.

Sorry, for being such a nag.

Screenshots:

H1 with 240 indicator

H4

1st late arrow was on 12h h1 candle and on 04h h4, so 8hours late.

2nd late arrow was on 20h h1 and on 16h h4, so 4 hours late.

Last arrow on H4 is not visible on H1 screenshot due to zoom. But it is really not on the chart.

I also marked it on the screenshots.

Files:

Hannes

Try out this version. Also, when checking if crosses are at right places in multi time frame mode, turn the interpolation off. Only then you will see where are actual (real) crosses.

Files:

mladen:
Hannes Try out this version. Also, when checking if crosses are at right places in multi time frame mode, turn the interpolation off. Only then you will see where are actual (real) crosses.

Thank you, this version seems to work as it should You guys are awesome.

requests

hello mladen~

"ccitema.mq5 ", " ccitematrend.mq5" on #436 and "QQECloud.mq5" on #439 - https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181297

I hope "xxx.mq5"indis above to be converted to "xxx.mq4"indis.

thanks in advance.

David

The "cloud" can not be converted in the form it is (metatrader 4 does not have a fill option). Anyway, it is a regular QQE just presented differently, so if you use any normal QQE the results are going to be the same

As of ccitema - you already have it in elite section (cci with pre filtered price using 18 types of averages - just chose tema and you will get that result) CCI tema trend for some reason does not work OK on my since some of the new upgrades PC but judging from the number of drawing buffers it uses, it can not be converted to metatrader 4 either

davidoh:
hello mladen~

"ccitema.mq5 ", " ccitematrend.mq5" on #436 and "QQECloud.mq5" on #439 - https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181297

I hope "xxx.mq5"indis above to be converted to "xxx.mq4"indis.

thanks in advance.