Requests & Ideas - page 138

Kijun sojo histogram

HELLO MLADEN, THANKS for the indicator,its perfectly done now. Please consider my pending request in POST 1366 AND YOUR PROMISE IN POST 1365,once again thanks and God bless you richly.

HAMA T§ Histogram

Hello Mladen,

Would you please be so kind and make a histogram version of the attached indicator at your convenience.

Thank you very much!

Daniel

Files:

dakiki:
Hello Mladen,

Would you please be so kind and make a histogram version of the attached indicator at your convenience.

Thank you very much!

Daniel

Hi Daniel,

He did already in regular elite section i think, anyway here it is! If you want regular histo set step = 0 if you want step that use the wick then set step > 0.

Files:

mrtools:
Hi Daniel, He did already in regular elite section i think, anyway here it is! If you want regular histo set step = 0 if you want step that use the wick then set step > 0.

Hallo Mrtools!

what are the another Indicators from the post? Looks very tidy.

Thanx

Nod

Nvo ( 4 in 1 )

HELLO MLADEN, hope you have not forgotten about the 4 in 1 NVO as you promised in post 1365,thanks for the great work.

Kinjun tenkan crossover histogram

HELLO, Please can anyone kindly create a HISTOGRAM VERSION of this indicator.Please make room for 3 colors, GREEN when Tenkan is ABOVE Kinjun, RED when Tenkan is BELOW Kijun, and GOLD when both of them are exactly the same value,THANKS.

Files:

It's dolly

nodp53:
Hallo Mrtools!

what are the another Indicators from the post? Looks very tidy.

Thanx

Nod

that's dolly baby!

Nvo 4 in 1

HELLO MLADEN, Thanks for the great work, hope you have not forgotten about the NVO 4 IN 1 Version.

Mladen

Can you please make a histogram version of this, please?

Thank you very much!

EDIT: To be used in an EA, please. Thank you

mladen:
Flytox

Try out this version too.

What is changed that that high-low difference is in a smoothing loop too (added option InheritedHighLow: if you set it to false, it works as before, but if you set it to true it uses previous smoothed value of high-low difference in calculation and not the high-low again as before)

Results are quite different. Here is the same example as above but with InheritedHighLowset to true. It is obvious that it is much faster with that option set to true without loosing on smoothness for higher passes (and with option it now can do "both worlds" ).

Or an example of 10 passes filter with inherited high lows on a 1 hour chart (not sure if I saw any average/filter indicator with similar results as this - being able to smooth it out so much without loosing to much on "speed")

regards

Mladen

Ehlers optimal tracking filter for EA ...

yuhu

I guess that this is what you are after Upper is the regular and lower is the "for EA" (with values +1 and -1 only) Passes set to 3 for both

yuhu:
Mladen

Can you please make a histogram version of this, please?

Thank you very much!

EDIT: To be used in an EA, please. Thank you