Requests & Ideas - page 127

XO steps 3.01 ...

This is an attempt to do what dakiki asked for and to add some more functionality to the indicator.

First, a "balance" line is added (that way it is much easier to see the "balance of power" sort of speaking - balance crosses over the zero line can be used as an early signal) Here is how it looks in a classical mode with the balance line added :

And one more option added : SimpleHistogram. In case when it is set to true it does not draw the values as positive and negative but combines those in a single bar. In that case it looks like this :

PS: Some cosmetic changes done too

Files:

Very cool! Thanks a lot...Would just be great to also have an alert for when no longer any maximum/yellow bar(s) since I find this the most interesting.

Request on post 1258 and 1259

Hello mladen, i am waiting to hear from you on my requests in post 1258 and 1259, thanks

MACD shifted ...

Here is a shifted MACD (updated with the rest of the moving averages we are using normally, so it has a choice of 18 moving averages types)

As of SAR changes : "momentum slows" is a highly subjective term, so it is almost impossible to do anything similar to it (how to quantify it?). Also, momentum is a directional indicators, so the negative momentum could also mean speeding up in the down direction. So, we do not have a clear criteria when to stop accelerating in SAR

winner246:
Hello mladen, i am waiting to hear from you on my requests in post 1258 and 1259, thanks

Market Sentiment indicator

HELLO MLADEN, can you kindly help me create this new indicator. NAME ; MARKET SENTIMENT DESIGN; Histogram Bars COLORS = For UPTREND - LawnGreen ,For DOWNTREND - Red, For Neutral - White. the indicator would consist of 4 different indicators i.e ( 1 ) OSMA ( 2 ) BALANCE OF MARKET POWER ( 3 ) ELDER IMPULSE ( 4 ) OCN NMC OCN MAS. If its something you would want to handle i can then forward the PARAMETERS AND SIGNAL RULES. THANK YOU

Averages macd

HELLO MLADEN, THANK YOU very much for the Averages MACD 1.01. However i actually wanted to use it to archieve a HISTOGRAM Version of an SMMA MEDIAN PRICE SHIFT 8 CROSSOVER OF ANOTHER SMMA MEDIAN PRICE SHIFT 10 But it doesnt seem to meet the purpose. can you advise or post any other indicator that would serve his purpose,THANKS

Will cook something

winner246:
HELLO MLADEN, THANK YOU very much for the Averages MACD 1.01. However i actually wanted to use it to archieve a HISTOGRAM Version of an SMMA MEDIAN PRICE SHIFT 8 CROSSOVER OF ANOTHER SMMA MEDIAN PRICE SHIFT 10 But it doesnt seem to meet the purpose. can you advise or post any other indicator that would serve his purpose,THANKS

Ma crosses (shifted) ...

Try this out

I think that it will suite you. On example it is 12,SMMA of median shift 8 with 26,SMMA of median shift 10 (I placed the moving averages on chart only to see if it works OK)

winner246:
Files:

Ma crosses ( shifted )

HELLO MLADEN, THANK YOU very much,its properly done now.

Will do the other request too, but a not today. Will ask you for details when I am ready. OK?

winner246:
HELLO MLADEN, THANK YOU very much,its properly done now.