Requests & Ideas - page 71

Rainbow ma smoothed Rsi inverse fisher transform+ EMA

Dear Mladen,

can You add moving average to this indicator and alarm (email) on corss?

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Thanks,

bbjurek

bbjurek

Here you go Added average (signal) line and added alert when the indicator line crosses signal line (previous alerts are kept, so, now, it alerts on slope change as well as on signal line / indicator value crosses)
regards

Mladen

bbjurek:
Dear Mladen,

can You add moving average to this indicator and alarm (email) on corss?

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Thanks,

bbjurek

KRI-indicator

Hello mladen,

please can you add your all around happyness package (smoothed, mtf, alerts) to KRI indicator, that I found in the public area.

Have a lot of thanks,

patona

Files:
kri.mq4  2 kb

:):):)

A bit more (I hope)

I was wondering what does "KRI" stand for, but when I took a look at the code it turned out that it is a sort of a zero mean normalized by it's moving average (by definition basic zero mean is value - moving average of that value). Usual normalization is using standard deviations but decided to have that as an option, so now you have 3 methods depending on ZMNormalizationMethodparameter:
0 - no normalization

1 - moving average normalized (as "kri")

2 - standard deviation normalized

Alerts in this one are on a zero line cross. Let me know if that is what you had in mind regarding alerts. Smoothing added are Jurik and double smoothed Jurik (if you set the SmoothDouble then you get the double one). As usual, if smooth length is set to <= 1, there is no smoothing

As usual, here is a comparison of "kri" and non-smoothed zero mean (I did not multiply it with 100 since there is no point doing it - even in standard deviations normalization method, zero mean does not have a fixed upper or lower bounds) as well as a comparison to the smoothed zero mean

regards

Mladen

patona:
Hello mladen,

please can you add your all around happyness package (smoothed, mtf, alerts) to KRI indicator, that I found in the public area.

Have a lot of thanks,

patona

Request EA based on ZeroLag_MACD

Hi mladen,

I wonder if you can write EA based on this indicator here. It is ZeroLag_MACD indicator.

I tried those signals manually on EURUSD 5 minutes chart, the result was impressive I have searched within elite section and did not find any EA based on that indicator.

mladen:
Flytox

I could do it this way.

It shows continuation dot too, but it is the same size as the regular dot (igorad already used 8 buffers, so this is the only way I could do with using buffer) Also, when the "continuation dot" appears, you are going to get a "continuation" alert. The option that turns these additional features on is ShowContinuation. If you set it to true, it will do the things described, otherwise it will work exactly the same a the original

Here is an example of a chart with ShowContinuation set to true (as you can see each continuation is marked with a dot now too):
PS: alerts for "continuation" are set to current (opened bar)

regards

Mladen

Thank you thousands time Mr Mladen.

Hello

Hello Mlaen

Can you adding zero cross arrows and alerts on this indicator?

Please:)

thanks regards.

sorry my poor english!

DZ DSS Bressert + RWMA smoothe Rsi Inverse FIsher Transform

Dear Mladen,

I use Renko charts and this indicator:

https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/85/dynamic_zone_dss_bressert_-_odysseus_1.mq4

and

https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/84/rwma_smooth_rsi_inverse_fisher_transform_alerts_mtf.mq4

in one window (picture in attachment). Is It possible make a combo indicator with alarm when RWMA cross Dss Bressert? This cross generates good signals.

Many thanks

bbjurek

Files:
renko.gif  22 kb

yama

Here you go There is one additional parameter : alertsOnZeroCross. If it is set to true than alerts (and arrows) are going to be triggered and shown when price crosses middle line (I am saying middle line here because it will alert in cases like these (when zero bind is set to false) too :
regards

Mladen

yama728:
Hello Mlaen Can you adding zero cross arrows and alerts on this indicator?

Please:)

thanks regards.

sorry my poor english!

Hi

Mladen,Always thank you

best regards.