Requests & Ideas - page 23

The non MTF indicator

Files:
sefc084.mq4  4 kb

mbroux

The repainting problem of the mtf does not come from the mtf indicator but from the basic indicator (SEFC084) itself. That indicator is a variation of the "famous" Solar wind indicator (some more things about it you can read at this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179650 )

Here is a comparison of the basic indicator (upper), the one made to show values instead of the histogram itself (middle) and the solar wind with period set to 12 (the lowest). As you can see SEFS084 simply shows where solar wind is above or bellow 0

regards

Mladen

mbroux:
Hello!

Is it possible try to fix this indicator? (repaint...)

Thanks in advance

Sorry for my poor english...
Files:
solar_winds.gif  25 kb

Ok thank you for the answer!

Mladen ,

Is it possible for you to add NRP coloring to polyfit bands and code poly-fit bands oscillator?Thanks.

Files:

biddick

nrp coloring added to PolyFitBands
PS: coloring added to upper and lower band. For the polynom itself (the middle line) to be colored I need 1 more drawing buffer that metatrader can not provide

regards

Mladen

biddick:
Mladen , Is it possible for you to add NRP coloring to polyfit bands and code poly-fit bands oscillator?Thanks.

mladen:
mcspooge

This should do it

You control the way it behaves with the additional MaxOrdersPerAccountparameter : if it is set to true, orders are counted per magic number regardless of the symbol (so, over the whole account) otherwise, if it is set to false, it is per symbol+magic number (the same as before)

regards

Mladen

Thankyou Mladen

mladen,

Would it be possible for you to add alerts to your Value Charts indicator when it crosses the +8 and -8 levels? I would appreciate it very much.

Regards,

Zipfrog

Zipfrog

Here you go Alert are triggered when a high penetrates +8 or when a low penetrates -8 level.

regards

Mladen

zipfrog:
mladen,

Would it be possible for you to add alerts to your Value Charts indicator when it crosses the +8 and -8 levels? I would appreciate it very much.

Regards,

Zipfrog

Thanks mladen

As always, you are the man....

Thanks so much.

Zipfrog

biddick

Not sure that I understood what do you mean by oscillator

Here is an oscillator of a price relative to polyfit bands
regards

Mladen

biddick:
Mladen , Is it possible for you to add NRP coloring to polyfit bands and code poly-fit bands oscillator?Thanks.