Helweg/Stendahl value charts ... - page 35

Hello Mladen!

Can you add more prices for the line chart in this indicator ?

timmyhanke:
Hello Mladen!

Can you add more prices for the line chart in this indicator ?

timmyhanke

Not much that I can do. Since those are already "generic prices" I can not use the whole set of ha prices on those prices

Hi guys and gals

The "zero line/ level" in value charts suposses to be a "point of fair value" (from profile charts perspective).

Is it possible to show how this "point of fair value" changes on the price chart in relation to high or low of a candle on price chart ?

I can send a picture if ma explanaition is un-readable ;)

We could have a kind of dynamic line on pricee chart which shows if price is above or below "point of fair value".

Best, thanks for tooools :)

Boys, welcome.

tell me, when this indicator is presented it.

What am I doing wrong?

ATTENTION: Video should be reuploaded
dynamic_zone_value_chart_averages_arrows__alerts.ex4 

Files:
1111111111.gif  79 kb

Tigra:
Boys, welcome.

What am I doing wrong?

post the not working one,for to check.

and use this one in place till.

Tigra:
Boys, welcome.

What am I doing wrong?

What are you trying to use?

mladen:

Milko

"Normal value chart"? Please read the Helveg-Stendhal book about value charts and, for start, you shall see that level 10 does not exist at all in the original value chart and those levels were never existing in any of the original value chart versions. If I am not mistaken (and I believe I am not), the version I made was the first version for metatrader - back in 2009 - and it is honoring the original logic of it to the letter (including the way how sampling is done - which is nothing close to some versions for mt4 that appeared later and neglected to use that sampling method and are, probably due to that omission of original sampling method, unable to honor the level 8 significance and then levels like level 10 were "invented")

As of the dynamic zone versions : as any dynamic zones it should, by adapting to value changes, make possible to have earlier signals. The dynamic zones version (as you can see from the text of the post that you quoted) was made at the request, so you should probably ask the user that made that request why does he think that it is better

all the best

Hello Mladen and Milko

At the time I requested the dynamic zones modified indicator for value charts I didn't know if it was going to be better or not than the regular one.I thought it could be interesting to have the alternative and compare both to see if the new one could deliver something additional.

IMO,both are very similar,and using one or the other doesn't make a significant difference.

S

Simba2:

Hello Mladen and Milko

At the time I requested the dynamic zones modified indicator for value charts I didn't know if it was going to be better or not than the regular one.I thought it could be interesting to have the alternative and compare both to see if the new one could deliver something additional.

IMO,both are very similar,and using one or the other doesn't make a significant difference.

S

Yep, as long as the original sampling mode is kept

mladen:
Yep, as long as the original sampling mode is kept

Hello Mladen. Thank you for all the effort creating indicators/EA's. I have 2 questions:

- Do you know of any EA based on both martingale and hedge at the same time? System: Buy/Sell stops at breakout

- Since above strategy works on breakouts: Which indicator/EA/tool/site gives high probability breakout signals? 

Files:
SER6bBfd1f.png  117 kb

samusmus:

Hello Mladen. Thank you for all the effort creating indicators/EA's. I have 2 questions:

- Do you know of any EA based on both martingale and hedge at the same time? System: Buy/Sell stops at breakout

- Since above strategy works on breakouts: Which indicator/EA/tool/site gives high probability breakout signals? 

Almost every martingale can do the hedging too

Which strategy works on breakouts? If you mean martingaling /hedging at the same time, in the long run it does not work. If you mean the indicator from that picture : that vertex is repainting