Helweg/Stendahl value charts ... - page 28

mrtools:

This is a dynamic zone value chart using step ma oma with the dz value chart.

Dearest MRTOOLS

So much thanks for a wonderful step feature addition.

regards

I think very useful to regular traders

mrtools:

This is a dynamic zone value chart using step ma oma with the dz value chart.

Hey Mrtools, this is a cool addition to Value Char, 

I was just wondering if STEP MA PDF can be added to value chart please :)

Thanks

SKC321

skc321:

Hey Mrtools, this is a cool addition to Value Char, 

I was just wondering if STEP MA PDF can be added to value chart please :)

Thanks

SKC321

This is a version using StepMa Pdf.

mrtools:

mrtools:

Hello Mrtools, I just plotted the indicator on the chart and something is not working fine. I have attached the screen shot for the same.

Please, I need litlle help...the last working value chart in my MT4 is  Value chart-alerts nmc,post nuber 241, those you put here lately are not working in my MT4, I have only empty space instead of indicator. I tryied to allow DDl, but nothing changes. I have the latest build 988. Please try to help me with this, why it does not work. Thanks  to  anybody

Dann001:

Please, I need litlle help...the last working value chart in my MT4 is  Value chart-alerts nmc,post nuber 241, those you put here lately are not working in my MT4, I have only empty space instead of indicator. I tryied to allow DDl, but nothing changes. I have the latest build 988. Please try to help me with this, why it does not work. Thanks  to  anybody

Did you copy the dynamiczones.dll in the libraries folder (for the dynamic zones version)?

Since all works as expected on my terminal

mladen:

Did you copy the dynamiczones.dll in the libraries folder (for the dynamic zones version)?

Since all works as expected on my terminal

Of course I did not....I found that from you, and now it is working ok..

Thank you for advise....

skc321:

Hello Mrtools, I just plotted the indicator on the chart and something is not working fine. I have attached the screen shot for the same.

How did you get that display?