Tic_Tac Great Idea No More Guessing!!! - page 50

what a thread i read all about tic tac .. i wasted 2 hour to read this thread from 2009 to 2014 and find nothing ..jajajaja and hahaha

Why didn't you read the thread from the end - that would save you time

Also following the thread with interest... are we going to get any ea?

(I read only page 1-5 + 50.)

lol with my experience i can say to all who want these indicators, it seems fake but a bad one too.

The effectiveness seems not outstanding.

So this is the good news, this performance can achieved with "normal" indicators too.

Indicators are tools, the work does the Brain. Do the homework .-).

greetings

trade-or-die:
(I read only page 1-5 + 50.)

lol with my experience i can say to all who want these indicators, it seems fake but a bad one too.

The effectiveness seems not outstanding.

So this is the good news, this performance can achieved with "normal" indicators too.

Indicators are tools, the work does the Brain. Do the homework .-).

greetings

Even the guy that invented the fft end-pointing (Dennis Meyers) told that it is not the holly grail. Btw: that is not an end point fft - more likely that it is the "good old" solar wind

Anything here? or is it just another pipe dream thread.

jotekfinance:
Anything here? or is it just another pipe dream thread.

That was just a usual scamm : guy was asking big money for that indicator

Its of no use to try to show off about a so called " perfect indicators" there is no such thing as holy grail indicator or EA system that can function without human interaction.

But it seems like the owner of this thread enter trades base on Elliot wave " failure swing ", that can be dangerous if one make a mistake without using stop loss, unless he has enough fund within his account and decide to have draw down for a week or month(s), one can end up going with the trend in the wrong direction for a very long time.

People if you want to have a good trading record learn on how to determine Elliot wave perfect up trend and perfect down trend. Try to locate shoulder, Head and should of Elliot wave. There are so many indicators that can help you make money out there, one just need to know how to read and use the indicators, discipline will also play a big role in your way of trading on the market. Find one method which help you make money and stick to it, you don't have to think that you will make a million $ in one day or night! Rome was never build in one day remember that, take time to learn and perfect it.

The trading market is worth over $ 4.5 trillions every day, up for grab, I don't know why the creator of the thread is a bit stingy with the indicators as if he will grab the $ 4.5 trillion in a single day or year :-)

this action is so naive, selling people dreams within this thread, after reading 50 pages it look impossible that he will share the indicator, showing off his success, it better he show it off by publishing a signal with a rental cost of maybe $ 1 000 000.00 per month and no one will ever subscribe to it, than looking at people as if they where blood sucker waiting for the indicator.

I think I have came across this mystery indicator some where I can't remember, I hope to remember where I saw it :-)

I will try to share some good indicators here or on my profile, keep checking my profile.

Basic Principles - Trading Operations - MetaTrader 5 Help
Basic Principles - Trading Operations - MetaTrader 5 Help
  • www.metatrader5.com
is an instruction given to a broker to buy or sell a financial instrument. There are two main types of orders: Market and Pending. In addition, there are special Take Profit and Stop Loss levels. is the commercial exchange (buying or selling) of a financial security. Buying is executed at the demand price (Ask), and Sell is performed at the...

leledc:

FFT+corona cycle

This is a version that calculate the fmin and fmax in automated mode using corona cycle indicator made by Igor and posted in elite zone.I can't post here the indi but you can use Cycle period indicator.Below an histogram version...I am working on Cycle period version and i'll post here

hi leledc

where can i download the "FFT+corona cycle" indicator?

thank you.

if who know the link,please give me the link,thank you!