Adaptive lookback indicators - page 66

Maybe these two example will be more explanatory :

With slope change color change/trend change/alerts these examples would raise much, much more trend change events then with the adaptive floating zero level. Maybe that "zero level" looks strange from time to time, but it seems to be doing the job as expected

Files:
adxm_2_1.png  112 kb
adxm_1_1.png  109 kb

YeshuaYoke:
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179723/page2 Dear mR. Tools may i ask what settings u are using to get such a precise crossing of the alb channels

YeshuaYoke, all I can remember is I was using one on hourly chart and the other on the 4 hr chart, just remember the indicator will recalculate and what looked good could be because of the recalculation.

mladen:

With slope change color change/trend change/alerts these examples would raise much, much more trend change events then with the adaptive floating zero level. Maybe that "zero level" looks strange from time to time, but it seems to be doing the job as expected

Looks OK. Default settings?

nbtrading:
Looks OK. Default settings?

Yes, all defaults

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN,

first,so much thanks for introducing this nice tool and then again thanks for replying and explanations.you are great.

i was wrong,misunderstood, just word "zero" turn me confused,it is a actual floating line that is adaptive too,so we can use mt4 level zero line as main up/down trend.and this floating zero level line as short term trend........from the time it was launched,i am playing with it,i got understood,the floating zero level line can be adjust any where,once i tried it same as stoch K/D lines and it perform well even....we can use it either way,very interesting,flexible and adjustable in all situation,fast,sharp and smooth.

regards

Interesting, isn't it

mladen:

Dearest MLADEN,

first,so much thanks for introducing this nice tool and then again thanks for replying and explanations.you are great.

i was wrong,misunderstood, just word "zero" turn me confused,it is a actual floating line that is adaptive too,so we can use mt4 level zero line as main up/down trend.and this floating zero level line as short term trend........from the time it was launched,i am playing with it,i got understood,the floating zero level line can be adjust any where,once i tried it same as stoch K/D lines and it perform well even....we can use it either way,very interesting,flexible and adjustable in all situation,fast,sharp and smooth.

regards

Files:
1_10.png  39 kb
2_8.png  38 kb

mladen:
Here is a version in which not just ADXm is adaptive but the floating zero level is adaptive too : adxm_vhf_adaptive_floating_zero.mq4

So, this is a kind of an extreme adaptive indicator. Adapting the zero level makes the level a kind of a an indicator too

A little problem. Whe n change Time frame to use with 1 Hour so look like in attachment .Something is not working !

Files:

gtudor:
A little problem. Whe n change Time frame to use with 1 Hour so look like in attachment .Something is not working !

gtudor

Yep, you are right. Here is the corrected version : adxm_vhf_adaptive_floating_zero_1_1.mq4

mladen:

gtudor

Yep, you are right. Here is the corrected version : adxm_vhf_adaptive_floating_zero_1_1.mq4

Thank you !

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN,

regards

Dear mntiwana,

please, would you be so kindly and explain me the settings of the indicators ?

I´v try the hole day, but it looks so different to yours !!

Many thanks in advance.

Greetings

Jim Clark