Adaptive lookback indicators - page 46

Hi, could uou please update the following indicator. I can't remember on which thread in TSD I downloaded it and search function does not help too much with the exact name. Many thanks, Kiko

kiko12:
Hi, could uou please update the following indicator. I can't remember on which thread in TSD I downloaded it and search function does not help too much with the exact name. Many thanks, Kiko

Kiko, check here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179807/page281

mladen:
Upgraded version with added alerts on slope change too : pa_adaptive_composite_rsi_mtf_arrows__alerts_2.1.mq4

Since there is no reason to neglect these section (sooner or later they will be accessible), here is some more optimization of the phase accumulation adaptive composite RSI : pa_adaptive_composite_rsi_mtf_arrows__alerts_2.2.mq4

Hi Mladen,

Would you be able to fulfill my request at this post? Please disregard the arrow option, but please add the inverse option too.

Could you also create a histogram version of the above indicator with the zero-to-one vertical scale. And, if possible could the slope colour scheme be kept.

As always, thank you for your time an effort.

-spotforex

spotforex:
Hi Mladen,

Would you be able to fulfill my request at this post? Please disregard the arrow option, but please add the inverse option too.

Could you also create a histogram version of the above indicator with the zero-to-one vertical scale. And, if possible could the slope colour scheme be kept.

As always, thank you for your time an effort.

-spotforex

spotforex

Here is a version with for symbol, invert and multi time frame options added : phase_accumulation_macd_2.mq4

Files:

mladen:

spotforex

Here is a version with for symbol, invert and multi time frame options added : phase_accumulation_macd_2.mq4

Can we have this with dynamic zones?

This is pa adaptive macd with floating levels added.

[ATTACH]temp_191345_1446172769628_773[/ATTACH]

Phase accumulation macd extended with the choice of prices : phase_accumulation_macd_2_1_floating_levels.mq4

mladen:
Phase accumulation macd extended with the choice of prices : phase_accumulation_macd_2_1_floating_levels.mq4

Can the option for custom time frames be added?

nbtrading:
Can the option for custom time frames be added?

OK. It will be done