Adaptive lookback indicators - page 18

Mrtools

No puedo poner numeros con decimales solo enteros ?? ..in Bollinger Band

Thanks

mrtools

Thanks

You could add the following as a condition ...... first you could put a few balls when the median band (Length = 20 Bands, bands deviation = 3.25) crosses the median band (Length = 50 Bands, bands deviation = 1,125) and arrows when the upper band (Length = 20 Bands, bands deviation = 3.25) crosses down the upper band (Length = 50 Bands, bands deviation = 1,125) in top condition first Bear,..... .... REVERS and other fringe when the lower band (Length = 20 Bands, bands deviation = 3.25) crosses below the lower band (Length = 50 Bands, bands deviation = 1,125) in the first condition above BULLISH

Mladen,

I appreciate that you are busy with goertzel and wavelet algorithms,but when you have time can you adjust adaptive look back period to poly-fit bands.Many thanks.

Files:

Mladen ,

Thank you very much.

Variations

Hi Mladen,

Could you please create the following variations of your adaptive Gann High-Low activator jma Heiken Ashi arrows-1.mq4

1) activator bars;

2) histogram with ForSymbol input option;

3) arrows only with ForSymbol input option, and distance to plot arrow from the the high or low.

Thanks again for your time.

-spotforex

mrtools

Can you tell me : This moving Average of the indicator...https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

post#167

... is iguall a unei Moving Average of 28 Periods

Thanks

bebeshel:
Can you tell me : This moving Average of the indicator...https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

post#167

... is iguall a unei Moving Average of 28 Periods

Thanks

It is simple moving average using phase accumulation to decide its periods.

mrtools

How can i do this for 28 periods ?

bebeshel:
How can i do this for 28 periods ?

On this version it is not using phase accumulation for the ma, but you can change the ma type and ma period. By default the matype is LWMA, and maperiod is 28. The wpr smooth period is still controlled by phase accumulation.