TickScalper EA - page 62

4 digits brokers

Does the version TickScalper_v3.45.7a EA work with 4 digits brokers ? I have tested in demo, it seems that orders are closed much too fast with 4 digits brokers. I ended up with losses in 4 digits, but with gains in 5 digits on same pairs. Maybe I did something wrong in the settings. Thanks.

Hi airquest,

I did not try it on 4 digit broker sorry.

May be - it will work.

I think - MrTools may reply.

airquest:
Does the version TickScalper_v3.45.7a EA work with 4 digits brokers ? I have tested in demo, it seems that orders are closed much too fast with 4 digits brokers. I ended up with losses in 4 digits, but with gains in 5 digits on same pairs. Maybe I did something wrong in the settings. Thanks.

Hi Airquest,

Looking at the code there may be a problem with 4 digit brokers, let me go over it to be sure and will post a new version. Thanks.

mrtools:
Hi Airquest, Looking at the code there may be a problem with 4 digit brokers, let me go over it to be sure and will post a new version. Thanks.

Thank you very much Mr. Tools. Up to you, I can trade on both as I have two accounts, but maybe others don't.

Thanks a lot again.

airquest:
Thank you very much Mr. Tools. Up to you, I can trade on both as I have two accounts, but maybe others don't. Thanks a lot again.

Airquest, pretty confident I got it but don't have 4 digit account so not 100% sure, so if you could please test it on demo and see.

Files:

mrtools:
Airquest, pretty confident I got it but don't have 4 digit account so not 100% sure, so if you could please test it on demo and see.

Ok, will test in demo next week and tell you by the end of the week. Thanks a lot.

TickScalper_v3.45.7a EA.

Pre-set/settings for TickScalper_v3.45.7a is on this post.

Ea is here to download.

Or use winrar archive with EA with default settings + 2 indicators (no need to use pre-sent file) from this post (so no need to use pre-sent file).

Ea is using the following indicators:

- TickSmoother_v2.1

- averages MACD

- averages MACD - mtf & alerts+divergence

Forward testing results.

Trading since 07th of September 2012.

Initial deposit is 500 dollars.

Profit factor is 6.45

EURGBP only.

min/max lot size 0.01/0.04

ROI 294%

Visual statement:

Metatrader statement:

===============

- All the versions: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176044/page3

- TickScalper_v3.45.7a EA is on this post - it is improved/fixed version with Salvage feature. The setting (more safe settings) is on this post.

- Version #3.44 with the settings: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179720/page8

Visual statement is forward testing/trading results. More about it: Signal Performance Factor and visual statements: this post with the explanation and on those 2 posts as detailed comments: this post and this one.

- TickScalper_v3.44.7 EA is on this post.

- TickScalper_v3.44.7 EA with default settings for moresafe and all the indicators are on this post.

- TickScalper_v3.45 EA is on this post. This version is using EquityTrailing as account protection feature so it can be used with trading of many pairs using super safe settings.

- TickScalper_v3.45.1 EA is on this post. Added a more extensive time filter, added the auto magic number function, along with a manual magic number function.

- TickScalper_v3.45.6 EA is on this post. This is an updated version, added another max order safety feature: if you have UseMaxOrdersClose = true and EquityTrailing = false, whatever you have MaxOrders set to and that pairs open orders gets to max orders the Ea will close all the orders on that pair. If you use EquityTrailing = true and UseMaxOrdersClose = false, then will be regular EquityTrailing.

TickScalper_v3.44 EA with 'super more safe settings'.

M1 timeframe.

Metatrader statement (Alpari broker):

Most profitable pair for this version with super more safe settings is EURGBP:

GBPJPY:

===============

- TickScalper_v3.45.7a EA is on this post - it is improved/fixed version with Salvage feature. The setting (more safe settings) is on this post.

Visual statement is forward testing/trading results. More about it: Signal Performance Factor and visual statements: this post with the explanation and on those 2 posts as detailed comments: this post and this one.

- TickScalper_v3.44.7 EA with default settings for moresafe and all the indicators are on this post.

- TickScalper_v3.45 EA is on this post. This version is using EquityTrailing as account protection feature so it can be used with trading of many pairs using super safe settings.

- TickScalper_v3.45.1 EA is on this post. Added a more extensive time filter, added the auto magic number function, along with a manual magic number function.

- TickScalper_v3.45.6 EA is on this post. This is an updated version, added another max order safety feature: if you have UseMaxOrdersClose = true and EquityTrailing = false, whatever you have MaxOrders set to and that pairs open orders gets to max orders the Ea will close all the orders on that pair. If you use EquityTrailing = true and UseMaxOrdersClose = false, then will be regular EquityTrailing.

M1 timeframe.

GBPJPY:

===============

M1 timeframe.

GBPJPY:

===============