TickScalper EA - page 11

surfer90:
Did you use my version with the reverse or the straight one?

Not yet.

I am thinking that this system itself should be changed a little ... let's wait for the next version.

I used new digital version with mm. Going to live again but not in GU pair. Only EU EC UC AU. Tommorow i will posting my report.

omg igor we need you here... tried to code the martingale stuff myself but i failed badly.... your ea is full of name changes.. .didnt even find the right vol/volume/alots/whatever name to get the realy used lots...

would be great if you could take a look at your code again and give us a martingale version of it! thanks man!

I am having the news: Igorad coded TickScalper with Martingale right now. I will try to see what it that (the settings and so on) and will post it here (this week).

newdigital:
I am having the news: Igorad coded TickScalper with Martingale right now. I will try to see what it that (the settings and so on) and will post it here (this week).

wuhuuu nice one!! =) very much looking forward to it! Igor you are the man!

I will post it tomorrow. I want to see what is that for 1 day.

Well.

I tried to backtest and received 4,700 from 3,000 initial deposit just for 3 days:

May be risky a little.

I will change MaxRisk from 0.03 (by default) to our 0.01 (as in old version) to use smaller lot size.

As I see - this new version is having same settings/input as old version except the following:

ReverseLogic = 0; // if 0 - no reverse logic

MaxRisk = 0.01; // Risk Factor

MaxLoss = 0; // Maximum Loss by 1 Lot

MaxLots = 1; // Max Lots

MGMode = 1;

MGRatio = 2;

MGStep = 15;

MGPips = 15;

I attached it to the chart now - it will trade and will see tomorrow.

Files:

newdigital:
Well.

I tried to backtest and received 4,700 from 3,000 initial deposit just for 3 days:

May be risky a little.

I will change MaxRisk from 0.03 (by default) to our 0.01 (as in old version) to use smaller lot size.

As I see - this new version is having same settings/input as old version except the following:

ReverseLogic = 0; // if 0 - no reverse logic

MaxRisk = 0.01; // Risk Factor

MaxLoss = 0; // Maximum Loss by 1 Lot

MaxLots = 1; // Max Lots

MGMode = 1;

MGRatio = 2;

MGStep = 15;

MGPips = 15;

I attached it to the chart now - it will trade and will see tomorrow.

yay he edited my version =) I feel honored by that igor =) *bowing till my back hurts*

but do't rely on backtesting.. I think the tick mode is bugged for tick indicator... share it with me asap an i'll host a online livetest for all to follow the progress. i have a good feeling on this one guys =)

newdigital:

pleease post

let me try too..

thanks