One more average ... - page 42

Hoi Mladen or Mr. Tools , could you add the whole display type thing (especially the display lines with dots) to the "Step one more average 2.2 indicator" please? It currently give only 3 options..... Greetz Forexblasters

forexblasters:
Hoi Mladen or Mr. Tools , could you add the whole display type thing (especially the display lines with dots) to the "Step one more average 2.2 indicator" please? It currently give only 3 options..... Greetz Forexblasters

Added the other options that i know of.

mrtools:

Added the other options that i know of.

Thanks Mr. Tools!! Appreciate it.

I hope I can make a request to build me a ichimoku indicator based on OMA, support to double smoothed,alerts and mtf
please let me know if it can be done or not
thank,s all great coder

epgfx:
I hope I can make a request to build me a ichimoku indicator based on OMA, support to double smoothed,alerts and mtf
thank,s all great coder
Epgfx, yes it can be done, should have it done later this evening my time.

epgfx:
thank,s all great coder

This is the mtf Ichimoku based on OMA with double smooth options for Tenkan,Kijun, and Chinkou with multi alerts.

mrtools:

This is the mtf Ichimoku based on OMA with double smooth options for Tenkan,Kijun, and Chinkou with multi alerts.

Hi mrtools
Thanks for this indicator, would add MTF for this one 

https://c.forex-tsd.com/forum/205/step%20one%20more%20average%202.3.mq4 

step one more average 2.3.mq4

mrtools:

thank you

talaate:

Hi mrtools
Thanks for this indicator, would add MTF for this one 

https://c.forex-tsd.com/forum/205/step%20one%20more%20average%202.3.mq4 

step one more average 2.3.mq4

Hi Talaat E,

Added mtf also added the bands option.

mrtools:

Hi Talaat E,

Added mtf also added the bands option.

Thanks My Friend, I really appreciate