Heiken Ashi Real indicator very profitable!!! - page 2

kevinator:
I attached your indicator to my charts and did not like the look of the unsmooth spaghetti indicator.Since I am about solutions and not rhetoric I will suggest you use these indicator and some of them come with alerts as they are a bit smoother and you will get less of the false signals.Enjoy

Hi Kevinator. Many thanks for posting these indicators. I would be grateful if you could however expand a little on this with a bit more detail, such as what time frame would you trade these and what do you look for when looking at the two indicators in the lower half of the charts. I've got a series of demo 4 hour charts set up with the visual and audible alerts set up for the crosses that take place in the upper part of the chart. This seems to work pretty well but I wondered what further confirmation you look for in the lower before you take a trade. Any further pointers you can give would be much appreciated. Many thanks.

Detecting Trends

I only trade in the late Asian/early Euro markets. The volume of trading is much higher and there is bound to be more momentum during this time. This is why I add market hours to any EA so that I get a realistic view of how it would perform under my conditions.

That being said: If you have an EA that can't make money during this time then it shouldn't be used. The simplest method of adding MarketHours to an EA is to wrap your positions in this:

if(TimeHour(TimeCurrent())>StartTime&&TimeHour(TimeCurrent( ))<=StopTime)

Also, ADX (MODE_MAIN) is a good indicator of strength. If the ADX line is below D+ and D- then stay out of the market. 90% of the time you won't see this condition in the late Asian/early Euro, but instead in the early Asian session.

Hope this helps in developing a usuable EA here.

rogern:
Hello everyone, I have been testing this indicator for two weeks and is very profitable in the time frame of 4 hours, if someone could make a ea, I appreciate it. Thanks

Anyone can include an alert in this indicator, whenever the white line crosses up or down.

jpt69:
Anyone can include an alert in this indicator, whenever the white line crosses up or down.

No replies? A simple request, for an excellant indicator - try it on RENKO

Thanks for the Heiken Ashi indicator. I never saw this one before. I think Heiken Ashi is good for filtering out the noise in the markets and for staying with the trend. However, in choppy markets it doesn't perform. I'll see how this one goes.

One observation, if the market isn't trending well you can drop to a lower time frame but I wouldn't drop below the 5min and obviously it does best at the London and New York openings. I put this on top of my Hieken Ashi candles it runs along the bodies if the candles.

jpt69:
Jeeves:
No replies? A simple request, for an excellant indicator - try it on RENKO

Thank Jeeve's for the reminder!

Hello guys,

Do you have the Heiken Ashi Real and Heiken Ashi REal Alert on mt5?

leinugget:

Hello guys,

Do you have the Heiken Ashi Real and Heiken Ashi REal Alert on mt5?

What is Heiken Ashi "Real"?

Mladen Rakic:
What is Heiken Ashi "Real"?

Hi,

On the 1st page of this forum somebody created that indicator on mt4.