Aggressive scalp ea - page 85

Can somebody correct the script so that it will run in 4 and 6 decimal brokers? I find it only works correctly with 5 decimal.

Thanks,

Torrick,

I don't have platform with 6 digits (i didn't know it existed ?)

but i think that in the init fonction :

replace gd_316 = 0.00001;

by gd_316 = 0.000001;

and i think it's ok (sorry i can't test)

Pepperstone..

torrikft:
Hi all, been following the thread and playing with various samples of escape.

Today I'm sharing a quality EA (works with all pairs from M1 on) with all of you with the hope of reaching the following three objectives.

1) Making it work properly on 5 digit

2) Getting some 99% quality backtests

3) Making some of you guys happy

Any other comments are welcome.

Download

kafetero.mq4

Hi there Torr,

Thank you for sharing this mate! The backtests do look amazing and I've been trying to get it going on a Pepperstone demo account - but it also doesnt take any trades regardless of what settings I change.

Any settings you can recommend?

Pepperstone is an ECN 5 digit broker - not sure if that helps.

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,

Just threw it on my dedicated Alpari NZ tester and the EA took the

intitial $1200 to over $2.5 mil in four months. I get the feeling this is

another one of those EAs that runs off history and produces insane

returns, but will not work live, going forward. Of course, I'd like to eat

my words, since I would really like to order a twin-turbo 911 Porsche.

Rob

Settings

ChicagoRob:
Just threw it on my dedicated Alpari NZ tester and the EA took the

intitial $1200 to over $2.5 mil in four months. I get the feeling this is

another one of those EAs that runs off history and produces insane

returns, but will not work live, going forward. Of course, I'd like to eat

my words, since I would really like to order a twin-turbo 911 Porsche.

Rob

Hi guys, i'm also struggling to get this thing to open a single trade. I do see from backtests that it doesnt trade every day, it looks for certain conditions and once they are met it starts trading it might just be a question of patience, i'm gonna let ir run for a week with different settings and at 8 different brokers ECN and MM and will post updated results.

I find that the program needs adjustments if the number of decimals is more or less than 5, but thats easy to test with backtesting.

I do hope that we will get it to work and make some money with less effort than usual.

Will keep you updated.

KAFETERO

HI amazing backtest for alpari uk

This ea works for fxpro.com? aim tested backtest for alpari nice and for fxpro message me cannot send order And works this ea for Gbp-usd or usd-jpy, usd-chf, etc?

goerge86:
This ea works for fxpro.com? aim tested backtest for alpari nice and for fxpro message me cannot send order And works this ea for Gbp-usd or usd-jpy, usd-chf, etc?

I'm running it on demo on GKFX and Universal FX ECN. It has not opened a single trade so far in 36hours. I'm speaking to a programmer to have a look at it and see if it is the way it opens the orders with the stop loss from the beginning instead of modify after the order is already open, hopefully I can recover the cost later on if this actually works.

Modifications

Maybe somebody can help to convert this

if (Long==TRUE)OrderSend(Symbol(), OP_BUYSTOP, lot, ld_28, slippage, ld_28 - StopLoss * Point, ld_28 + TakeProfit * Point, OrderCmt, Magic, date, Lime);

and this

if (Short==TRUE)OrderSend(Symbol(), OP_SELLSTOP, lot, ld_30, slippage, ld_30 + StopLoss * Point, ld_30 - TakeProfit * Point, OrderCmt, Magic, date, Orange);

into a two step process where the order is sent first without sl/tp and then a modify right away to add them, I believe this is what stops this thing from trading live.

Regards,

KAFETERO

Reckon any coder can have a look for us to see if the EA is a history trader? lol if so, April is long gone - dont have time for any more April Fools!

Thanks Torr..

torrikft:
I'm running it on demo on GKFX and Universal FX ECN. It has not opened a single trade so far in 36hours. I'm speaking to a programmer to have a look at it and see if it is the way it opens the orders with the stop loss from the beginning instead of modify after the order is already open, hopefully I can recover the cost later on if this actually works.

Well thanks Torr,

Please let us know mate..

Regards,