Aggressive scalp ea - page 8

Looking for Scalp EA with Great Demo Results: "1-pip" Brokers OK

Hello,

I'm looking for one of those high-frequency scalping EAs that perform astronomically well on demo accounts with retail Forex brokers purporting to offer 1-pip spreads. Naturally on live accounts they don't work which for current needs is OK.

I found one for EURCHF but I need one that works on EURUSD, does anyone know of any?

Thx loads for your help

jeremymgp:
Hello,

I'm looking for one of those high-frequency scalping EAs that perform astronomically well on demo accounts with retail Forex brokers purporting to offer 1-pip spreads. Naturally on live accounts they don't work which for current needs is OK.

I found one for EURCHF but I need one that works on EURUSD, does anyone know of any?

Thx loads for your help

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173055/page112

What is the balance you recommend?

What is the minimum lots to recommend?

escape:
this ea for fxdd

order total:5

stop loss: 100 and auto modify

tp :3

lots:0.1k

Are you sure you have an SL 100 Pips?

I do not look anything ...

Look:

jotix:
Are you sure you have an SL 100 Pips?

I do not look anything ...

Look:

The stop loss apear only from a certain level I think. The picture is from my demo account and u can see that it has sl but not on all the trades. Cheers!

Files:

Four Questions?

Does this EA open many trades?

YES Lots and Lots

Does this EA make profits?

YES Lots of small ones

Does this EA make any losses?

YES lots of BIG ones

Is there any chance this EA could ever make a nett profit?

NO

Next please!

Koyco:

Is there any chance this EA could ever make a nett profit?

NO

Not yet anyway.

It needs time frame confirmation so that it knows that if it opens a trade in a certain direction, that it can eventually rely on a higher timeframe to pull it back into profit... and if the higher timeframe changes and it's still not in profit, then the EA needs to be smart enough to know that the trade needs to be stopped out.

I think that would make it be less prone to drawdown, but I think it's only part of the whole picture.

Probably the last thing you'd want to add is money management so it can "grail" $1000 into a million in a matter of months.

open position when not immediately put stoploss.Tp begins before you reach the targeted profit falls by stoploss value

( you can change value)

extern int iTakeProfitCloseValue=30;

extern int iTakeProfitMaxDecCount=20;

and put stoploss.

(double SL = 20.0 )

if you want to change value

you can see picture

I modified the settings of EA Escape to:

extern int iTakeProfitCloseValue=30;

extern int iTakeProfitMaxDecCount=20;

and put stoploss.

(double SL = 20.0 )