Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 306

Hi Hermo,

I think that is for where you want the renko to start from.

By default zero means from 100 level, example eurusd renko start price 1.3500. (Or whichever 100 level is the closest in your m1 history)

If you change it, example offset 10, it will start from eurusd renko start price 1.3510.

Still, it's better to see the code and if you can understand from that, it would explain the offset setting better.

Best,

Nick

NOTE: It could also be start from price zero, like 10 20 30 40 50 60 70 80 90 100. Whichever is closer in your m1 history.

hi,all, i also have the problem with the M2 problem. Here is how i do it:

1. open the M1, load the EA as a script and i found the M2 offline chart and it shows the Henki ashi chart

2. close the M1 , reopen it and reload the EA as a EA . however, the M2 offline chart disappear and it shows "wait for update"

anyone knows what happened?

wltgl:
hi,all, i also have the problem with the M2 problem. Here is how i do it:

1. open the M1, load the EA as a script and i found the M2 offline chart and it shows the Henki ashi chart

2. close the M1 , reopen it and reload the EA as a EA . however, the M2 offline chart disappear and it shows "wait for update"

anyone knows what happened?

I'm using this one, EA and it's working perfectly fine.

Regards, N

Files:

thank you Mr.nims, it works well.

wltgl:
thank you Mr.nims, it works well.

Hi Folks,

Weekend so I'm on the drunken mode.Elections in my little humble country for a better leader again.

I hope it is the true one who's a good leader.

A small video of my humble nation.

Sare Jahan Se Acha Hindustan Hamara - YouTube

Wish me and us Indians Luck!

--

To Your Success!

---------------------------------------------------

Nick D'Trader (A Renko Trader of Forex, Commodities & Indices)

---------------------------------------------------

Easy Renko System - Easy Renko

Next Trend Traders LLC

mr_nims:
I'm using this one, EA and it's working perfectly fine. Regards, N

Hi Mr. Nims,

could it be possible find mq4 file of RenkoLiveChart_v3.4 please?

thanks

Luke

mr_nims, I don't recognize the flag but it looks like India, isn't it? If India is a small humble country than Canada is even smaller but far from humble. I like the humble Renko music for sure. Ha, ha, ha... Don't expect better conditions for humanity when the humanity sold God for rotten US dollar!

What pairs do you trade on your Renko system and what pairs in your opinion suits Renko bars best? And what do you drink on weekends except water?

Cheers Hermes

lucnes:
Hi Mr. Nims,

could it be possible find mq4 file of RenkoLiveChart_v3.4 please?

thanks

Luke

Hi Luke,

Same problem here, Even I'm looking for the mq4 with no success.

Best,

Nick

hermes:
mr_nims, I don't recognize the flag but it looks like India, isn't it? If India is a small humble country than Canada is even smaller but far from humble. I like the humble Renko music for sure. Ha, ha, ha... Don't expect better conditions for humanity when the humanity sold God for rotten US dollar!

What pairs do you trade on your Renko system and what pairs in your opinion suits Renko bars best? And what do you drink on weekends except water?

Cheers Hermes

Hi Hermes,

That's the issue here too, the politics and the politicians have sold God for the Indian Rupee. Hoping the next one who's promised to serve keeps up to his promise.

I'm on the Eur/Jpy since a couple of weeks now on the 7 pip renko box settings, I get a trend or two trends a day, so I am loving it. EUR/AUD, GBP/AUD and EUR/CAd are good too. But I'm just focusing on EUR/JPY nowadays since I just want my 5 to 10% weekly target, do my withdrawal and call it a week.

haaha, I'm a cane liquor drinker (Sugar Cane Whiskey) apart from water. Despite some people thinking that if i should be drinking scotch because i make a lot. I like that because it's strong like regular whiskey but much safer, I've never had any health issues with cane liquor.

Have a prosperous trading week you as well as everyone!

Best,

Nick

Cane sugar is a healthy sweetener. I put it in coffee and tea. I use also maple syrup, honey and agave (cactus) which is good for heart.

I drink mostly brandies. Quality alcohol in moderation is good for get rid of all bugs.

I think that Renko behave best on volatile pairs and DAX during London an NY sessions. EJ is also mine favorite for Renko next to UJ, UCH, GJ, GU and AJ.

Cheere sHermes