Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 247

damn, don't I look like an idiot! do you use the EA or the script? sorry bro...

radatats:
damn, don't I look like an idiot! do you use the EA or the script? sorry bro...

No problem, when you said it, I first glanced was wondering if the extra digit code was working, because it looked like you said, anyway its an indicator, was converted from an EA, posted it somewhere but can't remember where, but it"s probably more logical to post it here anyway.

plz share it ......................offs we r waiting for ur system

banian:
plz share it

Banian, if your talking about the renko median indicator just posted it,above your post.

this is realy good indicator i was really looking for it .......mr tools...thank uu..........can u give us a indicator which will be useful for renko .........ur knowledge will help us

now I see what is different! these are like Heiken Ashi Renko bars... check out the difference between what your indicator paints on the right and what the EA paints on the left...

Files:
image_1.png  66 kb

we r eagerly waiting for uuu .plz can u share the system

offs can u post the system

Offs1987:
It draw automatically of course. Yesterday I said i'll share the indicator, but actually I have a lot of work to do. Now im at job, tonight I upload indicator and my template

About EA, its testing on a demo account and fixing some bugs and adding some changes, I cant share it yet.

Offs.

350 pips on gold trade using the doda indicator, more if you worked it manually. another 30 plus pips currently too...

Files:
xauusdmm2.png  73 kb

I was playing with the renko mean charts today and they are pretty impressive. quite a different display. I set the doda to 10 and the macd alert to 8/13/5 and a quick trader with balls could have made a ton of pips today on gold. I will definitely be paying attention to this and see how it works on other pairs...

Files:
xauusdmm4.png  75 kb