Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 242

Nomangee:
Thanks, yeah that was my question. Does these other types of renko EA's work or are their only a gimmick.

I have the median renko decompiled version, but never tested it so far. Wanted to hear some experience with it or others.

So I will stick to my old renko EA.

Check this post for the Median renko EA that's made out of the Renko Live Chart 3.2 EA.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179557/page150

Hello, dear.

See please schedule of the system on MedianRenko,

Which writer is never gathered her(it) to sell and in

Which no any indicator not repaining.

Yours faithfully, jak.

A choppy market causes us some grief, here is a couple indis that might help, use them in tandem with whatever else you have on your chart.

jak:
Hello, dear.

Yours faithfully, jak.

Hi Jak,

If you can post the indicators, will be helpful.

I'm not very sure its not repainting, because we used hi-lo on-chart channel indicators before in commercial version and it repaints, as for the indicator in histogram below, it doesn't seem to be showing something different, looks like another indicator that's saying the same story as the renko candles above?

I may be wrong, but we will know if this is truly different, if we could test it.

My Best,

N

jak:
Hello, dear.

Yours faithfully, jak.

where can i find this system ?

Cycle 1 - In progress....

Files:

Hello guys,

what are the current templates and indicators of this thread?

Are the ones on the first page the updated?

Best regards

Hi all,

the Renko Ashi Scalping system sounds very interresting. What are your experiences with it, are you use the current templates and indicators on the first page or it's better purchase the newer Version? Kind regards

New Guys, please read the previous posts on this topic from a few months back so you get an idea of what's going on currently.

Please disregard.

Files: